2

After chatting and openly flirting at the bar for what you wished had been longer, Emmy came to grab you and pull you to the dance floor, Harry following bemused behind you. You instantly let the music and alcohol take over and as you turned and began to grind slowly against her, you made sure to find Harry's eyes, which were now darkened by obvious lust.

The night carried on like that for some time, you felt blurry and free and happy and made sure to tease Harry with your eyes throughout and before you knew it his hand had found your waist from behind and was slowly moving with your body.

"Cecelia," he whispered in a husky, slightly slurred voice, "Meet me in the booth in a few minutes,"and pressed a fleeting kiss just below your earlobe, which you weren't even sure was real or your cloudy imagination, but sent a shiver down your spine nonetheless.

As he sat down in the booth he subtly tried to relive some tension from his crotch which was now straining tightly against his jeans, without much success. Harry thanked the privacy of the booth as he most definitely could've taken you right then and there on the plush sofas, but he knew that would have to wait until later - he hoped.

Your alcohol-driven confidence fuelled the swing of your hips as you approached the booth, heart fluttering in excitement, as you pulled the curtain behind you. Harry's eyes found yours immediately and languidly traced the curve of your neck, the bounce of your breasts and all the way down the length of your smooth legs, wetting his red lips all the while.

He stood, and in two strides of his long legs was face to face with you; you could feel his breath fanning across your face as his calloused palms cupped your face tenderly, but with a slightly rougher undertone that made you squirm in anticipation and your panties dampen.

His feverish, lust-filled green eyes bored into yours and you knew yours reflected the same intensity. Your eyelids fluttered as he lent forward and ghosted his lips across the corner of your mouth all the way to your earlobe, "Wanna fuck you right here on this couch, but 'm sure your screams would give us away," he breathed into your ear as his big hands ran down the sides of your body, landing on your waist and swiftly closing the minute gap between your hips.

"Very confident of you to assume I'd be screaming Harry," you murmured back before nibbling lightly on his earlobe successfully eliciting a small moan from the glorious man in front of you, "I think it might be you we'd have to worry about."

Harry growled lowly in response to your sassy comeback, which he had to admit turned him on even more, and before you knew it he was connecting your lips with all the intensity you had seen in his eyes earlier. You threaded your hands into his smooth hair as his tightened around your waist to the point of pain, but it only confirmed his need to be as close to you as possible.

Harry slipped his tongue into your mouth and began walking backwards until he felt his calves hit the soft leather sofa behind him. Considering his height and long limbs, he effortlessly guided you both down so that you were straddling his lap and could feel his hard member directly underneath your warm core. You rolled your hips down onto his, causing another low moan to slip from his mouth, "Shhh," you mumbled placing a finger on his plump, rosy lips followed by another roll of your hips, "remember, no noise Mr Styles."

As much as your dominance was doing all sorts of things for Harry, he much preferred to have the power, and wanted you to be squirming and moaning underneath him as soon as possible, "All this talk is going to get you in trouble darling," he moved his hands achingly slow from your waist and up your stomach to press up and over your boobs before clasping around your neck, not too tightly, but tightly enough to hear you hum in anticipation, feel your thighs tense in pleasure and your starry eyes to fill with more lust - if that was even possible.

"Well maybe that is exactly-" before you could finish your reply the curtain of the booth was thrown open and your best friend and Niall were standing there.

"Hey! This is what we were coming to do," slurred your best friend with a pout while, "Wooop, get a room Hazza!" Left Niall's lips at the same time. A radiant grin spread across Harry's face while he chuckled lightly and let his head flop onto your shoulder, the silky curls tickling your cheek which felt very oddly innocent in comparison to what had just transpired between the two of you.

A giggle of embarrassment escaped your lips as you climbed off of Harry's lap while Emmy raised her eyebrows and dropped multiple winks at you. She mouthed a "That's my girl," while giving a big thumbs up making you roll your eyes and laugh out loud at the very unsubtle way best friends tend to react whenever there is a boy involved, and a gorgeous one at that.

Harrys arm snaked around your waist, his big hand almost covering your hip entirely, giving it a small squeeze while he asked, "Wanna get out of here?" You nodded and hummed in response instantly, your skin tingling with anticipation.

You began to walk past your drunk friends, who were already attached at the mouth, shouting quick goodbyes and just as you thought you had left without interrupting them, Emmy gave you a light smack on the bum and said, "Harry you better treat her right and show her some good loving or you're in big trouble mister," she hiccuped and laughed before continuing, " Or...or...or, I'll get you fired!!"

You burst out laughing at your friends drunken protection while Harry shouted back with an arm draped over your shoulders, "Don't you worry there'll be no need to fire me love," he lowered his voice and practically purred the rest of his sentence in your ear, "cos you'll be very satisfied once I've had my way with you."