[sweater weather] S.M

——-miniminter——-

——-miniminter——-

The weather changes its mind every like 4 seconds in the uk so don't be surprised if it's sunny then thunderstorms happen , however Lucy wasn't ready for this one.

Her and Simon were on a date to one of the beaches in the uk and honestly , it was beautiful. But the fact that the sun was hidden behind the clouds and the cold breezes came made the girl shiver. She had been dressed for a summer day , not realising the weather was meant to change.

Simone kept teasing her as he had told her that she should've brought a jumper before they left but the girl was too stubborn to bring one. But as the girl shivered , the faux blonde brought his own jumper over his head , giving it to the girl who smiled small at the boy. "Thank you , si" Lucy whispered , the jumper being wayyyy to big on her as she only reached the boys chest. Simon wrapped his arm around the girls shoulders pulling her close to his body as they walked across the beach.

"I told you so" the boy muttered making Lucy push him away from her , the two laughing after. "I love you" Simon spoke as he stopped walking , Lucy turned to the boy , a shy smile on her face as she looked at the floor , "I love you too" she whispered her hand leaning over to grab the taller's , "can we go get ice cream now"

Short one , I need ideasssss