[tattoo artist] E.P

——behzinga——

——behzinga——

Ethan always wanted a tattoo , his mindset on getting his arm done. And when he walked into the tattoo shop , he wanted to get it done more when he saw the blonde girl sitting at the reception desk.

She gave a bright smile as he entered , her eyes shining slightly as he moved over to the desk. "Hi , do you have an appointment or do you want to book one?" The girl spoke softly , her eyes scanning over the computer screen as Ethan spoke , "I've got an appointment , for Ethan"

The girl gave a small nod , her hand gliding over a few pieces of paper before grabbing a small slip of paper , giving it to the man to sign. Ethan gave the paper back once he did , the girl standing from her seat , letting the man get a full view of the girls body. Let's just say , Ethan enjoyed the view as the girl led him through the shop.

"My names Jess and I'll be tattooing you today , any questions , worried etc." The girl spoke as she washed her hands before slipping on some gloves , sitting on the stool , getting the tattoo gun ready while the boy stood there shocked. "N-no , no questions" he mumbled before the girl motioned for him to sit on the seat.

"I like what you've chosen , it's a beautiful piece" Jess said as she dipped the tip of the tattooing gun in the ink , the stencil on the boys arm made the girl smile , she really did find it beautiful. "You ready?" Ethan took a breath before giving a small nod , knowing it was going to hurt.

Once Jess started , she tried taking the mans mind off the needle hitting his skin , "so what do you do for a living?" The ginger winced before giving the girl a small smile answering "I do YouTube actually"

————————————————————————————

"Yeh that's how me and Jess met" Ethan spoke to the camera , his left arm around the small girl sat next to him on the sofa , his other hand holding his phone , reading the questions to his q and a video.
"Yeh he was a pussy" the girl giggled before giving the ginger boy a kiss on the cheek. Ethan faked a mean face before pressing his lips to the girls for a light peck.

Once the two pulled away , Ethan had a big smile on his face , looking as if he went into his own little world for a moment before looking back at his phone at the next question , "is your relationship with Jess fake , mate not at all"