Compensate

"Haha (Y/N) let's go into the store. Come on I want you to meet my kouhais too-"

"I heard that you got your hair restyled twice. Is it true? I heard it was that bad." She pointed towards Daichi's hair.

The shave headed male was sweating nervously. The team didn't understand what she meant until it hit Suga.

"YOU TOLD HER?" The setter shrieked towards his teammate while trying to hold his laugh in. "I DIDN'T TELL ANYTHING!"

Suga was cackling. "Oh my god! He's going to KILL you!!"

"There's a lot more tea spilled." (Y/N) quirked her eyebrow.

Tanaka slapped his hand onto (Y/N)'s mouth. "Hahahahaha (Y/N) enough about that. Don't you miss me?" He asked nervously.

She snickered deciding to save him the embarrassment "Pfft. Yea yeah I missed you." She pecked his cheek and nuzzled her face into his chest. "I missed this ass too." She groped his ass.

Tanaka blew a fuse.

Noya who was close enough to see it gaped at the girl's action. BRUHHH NO WONDER HE FELL FOR HER

Asahi who also noticed choked on air by the boldness of the girl.

Ennoshita was curious about his teammates sudden reaction "(Y/N)-san what are you doin-"

"URYAAAAAAAAA!!"

All of a sudden, a redhead came running out of the store carrying multiple snacks in his arms.

"OI BOKE!! Don't run all of a sudden!" Kageyama came out carrying at least 5 cartons of milk.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi also appeared holding sweets with the dinosaur lover looking extremely happy with strawberry shortcakes.

Our dear reader chuckled and walked towards the short middle blocker.

"Hey Hinata." She ruffled his hair.

"(L/N)-senpai! Thank you for the treats!!" Hinata's eyes sparkled. Kageyama went behind him and bowed. "Thanks for buying for us (L/N)-senpai."

The other two first years also thanked her with Yamaguchi stuttering and Tsukishima bowing his head slightly.

She only responded with a grin. "My pleasure. You've all been working so hard, sometimes you deserve a little break."

Daichi was a bit embarrassed that (Y/N) had to buy his kouhais treats. "Ah (Y/N)-san! You didn't have to buy for them. Hinata! Did you ask her for them??"

"No no it's okay. Besides I was the one who offered." She had a lazy grin on.

"Uwooo can I have some too?!" Noya's eyes glinted at the amount of food his kouhais was holding.

"Sure let's go in and pick." "Nishinoya!! It's rude to act just like that!" Daichi reprimanded.

Too late. They were already in the store.

Suga wanted to bury himself at his teammates embarrassing behaviour. The two parents reluctantly went in.

The second years picked several sweets and the reader just paid for them.

"You know you don't have to do this..." Tanaka slowly spoke.

"Pfft. And I thought you would know that I really don't mind doing stuff like this."

The second year bit his tongue, feeling guilty that his girlfriend had pay for them. The girl noticed his expression and took notice that he didn't pick anything. Swiftly, she took a box of pocky from one of the racks.

"Hey how bout this. I'll buy this and you share them with me." She tried to distract his boyfriend from his current state.

It kinda work. He just nodded subtly.

Paying for the box of chocolate, they walked out together waiting for the rest of the team. The first years were bickering with each other, noticing the lovers.

"Here."

She was holding the end of the pocky with her mouth and gesturing Tanaka to bite the other end.

"E-EH?! WE'RE EATING IT LIKE THAT???"

Lowering the pocky, she put on a smug look. "You don't wanna...?"

Gulping harshly, he panicked and agreed. "N-NO!! LET'S!"