Secrets

Attempt 10

-

A male was hunched over the bathroom seat, forcefully puking out his previous meal by sticking two fingers down his throat. He coughed out the remainder of the porridge as he slowly kneeled down on the tile floor and sighed heavily.

I did it.

He had been experimenting a few things seeing he could play with the timeline. Fate was at his hands. He knew that and he would try to concieve it in the best way possible.

Tanaka wiped the drool off of his lips as he staggered back to his bed. He grunted and lied roughly on the white futon. Now he had to wait.

Another 10 minutes and Ennoshita would come over. Tanaka still couldn't process that his best friend was in love with him the whole time. But now he decided to push him away. For now he has a bigger fish to fry.

A few minutes passed and no signs of fatigue had reached his brain. Only the occasional pounding in his head that he was trying to get used to.

So his suspicions was right.

Saeko tried to drugged him.

He had noticed it in the 8th attempt that one of the main reasons of him blacking out wasn't even because of his fever.

It had such a fast reaction so he knew that wasn't the case. So he guessed the next thing. The porridge that his sister made for him that he ate in every single death.

He thought about possible reasons at why his sister would drug him. His sister of all people.

But he thought of a possible theory.

She was hiding something.

And it had to involve (Y/N).

Now he knew that his sister had drugged him he would try to confront Saeko about his girlfriend. He has his own rights to know and the fact that his sister would hide something crucial from him filled him with disappointment.

But now he has another settle to score. He couldn't afford to wait for his sister. So he would ask another person instead.

The sound of the front door pushed open caught his attention.

Ennoshita.

The sound of footsteps were heard as it reached his room. His door slid open and black orbs stared into dull blue black ones.

Tanaka only held a blank face.

"Hey Tanaka...you're still up?" The brunette awkwardly asked.

He didn't reply. Ennoshita only walked closer to him and settled his bag beside the futon and tilted his head. "Have you eaten yet?" The male looked over to the empty bowl and he grabbed it.

"I'm gonna clean this. Be back in a sec." Again no response were made as it made Ennoshita nervous.

He walked out of Tanaka's bedroom as his footsteps trailed after.

The shaven head only glared at the door. He knew he had to pressure Ennoshita at first so he could see any signs of his attempts at lying.

However the sudden buzz from Ennoshita's bag caught his attention.

His eyes were allured to the black tote bag as he unconsciously opened the zipper and grabbed the buzzing phone. Ennoshita's phone held no password so he only turned it on but much to his surprise the screen showed a demand for a password.