Meet

The volleyball players of Karasuno were walking down the road to stop by the usual store to get some treats. They finally stopped their bickering after Asahi reprimanded them to clean up before it's late.

The sun was setting very low and Tanaka was still pouting, checking his phone and received no messages from his lover.

Ennoshita put his arm around his shoulder.

"What are you doing? Texting your girlfriend?" He smiled with eyes closed with a dark aura surrounding him.

"Ack! Again I'm sorry! I swear it's not like I have a grudge or anything. It's just that you guys never really crossed my mind-"

"Of course cuz all he's thinking now is his girlfriend." Kinoshita spat while dragging out the word girlfriend.

His heart was stabbed by the mean words spouted by his teammates.

"Come on! Don't get mad." He was starting to get fidgety. "I'll introduce you guys after this."

Suga bumped his shoulder into Tanaka's. "About time don't you think? Can't believe you got yourself a girlfriend Tanaka~" Tanaka only rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"Tanaka-senpai! Why did she leave anyways? She left before we get to even know her." Hinata chirped up.

The second year frowned softly. "She actually has a job. We can't really meet up much recently. I was hoping we get to spend more time together."

"Aww Tanaka misses his girlfriend." Noya said in singing tone. Abruptly he punched Tanaka in the stomach.

"ACK what was that for?!"

"That was for not telling me about having a girlfriend."

The shave-headed male sighed and pinched his forehead.

The captain turned around towards his teammates. "Walk faster will you? Our first years are already way in front of us. I'm treating us to pork buns."

"Uwooo thanks Daichi!" "Not for you Tanaka." "EHHH!! YOU'RE STILL MAD AT ME??"

Giving a hard glance, "You clearly forgot about us. So I'm 'forgetting' about you. Go ask your girlfriend to treat you some meat buns."

"Sure thing."

The third and second years head snapped towards the voice. Tanaka's face brighten seeing (Y/N) who was sitting at the bench in front of Ukai's store. "Your other friends are inside the store. I gave the redhead some cash to treat him and his friends."

"Uwooo (Y/N) you're here?!" The second year ran towards the female. "Of course. You'd think I would leave so early." She stood up and gave him a side hug while he just completely attached himself onto her.

Giggling, she instantly smothered him with her slightly muscled arms. "Besides I'm giving you a ride home."

In response he just snuggled into her shoulder more. (Y/N) smirked smugly knowing that Tanaka is very affectionate after being separated for a week.

His teammates approached the two, Suga excitedly introduced himself "Hello there. I'm Sugawara Koushi. Tanaka's teammate."

Wrapping and arm around his lover's waist, she spoke "Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). His girlfriend. You all just can call me (Y/N). I don't prefer formalities that much."

Each of them introduced themselves with Tanaka staring at her with a loving face.

You could hear in the background the scraping of teeth made by Ennoshita that was directed towards Tanaka who was still frickin oblivious cuz he was that happy that he gets to hold his lover in his arms.

"(Y/N)-san. How old are you anyway? You're really tall." Noya questioned comparing his 159cm ass aginst her 175cm stature.

"I'm a third year and I'm almost the same height as this baby right here." Slapping the back of her lover, he grunted in response.

Suga pouted seeing another girl who was even taller than him. At least we're the same age...

Daichi only chuckled knowing that his teammate was worried about his kouhais getting taller than him.

"Eh?" You're the captain aren't you?" She pointed to Daichi. He responded with a nod.

Suddenly a Cheshire grin made its way onto her face. "Ehh?? So you're the one who suddenly had a hair change."

Tanaka froze.

"Hair change?" Noya asked.