✨explanation✨

I was gonna do this shit sooner or later anyways. So i just typed this during my german class

1. Inspiration?

I basically just watch horror movies or thrillers before writing a chapter it helps sets in the mood. Especially Brandon Rogers. The attempt arc was mostly inspired from bunny girl senpai. I'm also a sadist which basically explains most of the horror shit.

2. Plot?

This is the most basic i can write. Here we have the protagonist Tanaka Ryuunosuke. It was not the reader. Tanaka was the mc this whole book it can be deducted by reading that mostly its from his pov. I wrote Tanaka as a teenager who decides that his whole life he wants to only be a side character. He doesn't want to achieve high goals for himself.

Simply bc he knows he can't.

There's one main reason why Tanaka wants to be a supporting character which is he's afraid of being a burden. This came from him seeing his sister Saeko trying so hard to keep his brother so happy with the absence of their parents so he's deathly afraid of being a burden. He has thoughts of eventually killing himself so he wouldn't worry his sister anymore in the aspect of being touch-starved but he throws away the idea after he thought that his sister would blame herself for not taking care of him properly. And yes i used to have mental issues. My family aren't the most nice one out there but i love them nonetheless.

He refrains from killing himself just bc of others. This is a highlight bc the same thing could be applied to the reader.

Reader who comes from a wealthy family who used to have everything stable in life. Their parents were strict but loving nonetheless but they stopped after she entered high school as they took it as she can 'take care' of herself despite not letting her make most of her own decisions such as enrolling in a different high school before seijoh. What her parents didn't know is that her classmates were toxic af.

She used to be socially awkward after her parents that kept coddling her and barely gives her room to grow and she was abruptly thrown into the eyes of society with the name of a wealthy company on her back. She suffered many mental breakdowns w/o anyone helping her and thats when she hit rock bottom. Begging her parents to transfer schools, they asked her which one did she want she picked seijoh knowing her childhood friends oikawa and iwaizumi and her close middle school friend Kin would be there.

oikawa finds out about her whole situation after they reunited at seijoh. She develops into a tomboy after growing and learning more about how grey the world can be just to toughen herself up and thats when she met tanaka.

She was in deep self loathe and when she met tanaka her world brightens up a tad bit. and when tanaka suspects about her planning to commit suicide he desperately wants to evade that and unknowingly saves herself w/o even realising it. Ngl i thought this was sweet af bc this happens to me and my bf.

I'm not suggesting that her friends (oikawa, iwaizumi, kin and minako) was unhelpful or kept her unhappy. Reader was truly grateful they had helped her grow and become a better person. But her emotions becomes more unstable seeing them so happy with their lives and the only one she can actually confide in was oikawa or kin who had their own problems. But she has never felt more than relief after meeting someone who was so...

someone who was broken...like her.

tanaka was a perfect fit for her.

and thats when she had also decided that she was going to do whatever it takes to make this man happy.

even if it involves pushing her own feelings away. (another highlight)

This is just basically my love story w my bf but it doesn't involve any ledges or any glitches since we're in boarding school. yeah my bf used to declare himself as a burden. he wrote that shit on his desk so it could strive him for good grades. i was so sad and decided to take care of him while pushing myself away so you could so where that came from.