Hand holding pt.1

This chapter is placed before she met Karasuno and shortly after the chapter 'I Love You.'

-

(Y/N) patiently waited at the playground with her foot tapping the ground continuously. She was wearing turtleneck sweater with blue slacks. A simple outfit for a special occasion.

She wouldn't call it special but technically it was special. Since it was their first time doing this.

Their first date.

It was on a Saturday so both parties were free of their schedule. She fiddled with the hem of her sweater while checking the time of her phone.

"I came too early." She sighed.

It was a habit of hers to come to events early. She knew it was disrespectful in formal businesses so she hoped Tanaka won't be offended.

She was very excited and curious as well. It was her first boyfriend. Someone who she can help and someone who helps her as well.

The female gripped onto her phone as she pouted at her missing date. To waste her time, she decided to go play by the swings.

-

Tanaka huffed as he ran over to their planned date. He was ruffling his own jacket and underneath it was a short sleeved hoodie paired with loose jeans.

He hoped he was the first one too arrive first. He's the type of person that rathers wait for a someone than making them wait for him instead.

Just like always.

He doesn't want to be a burden.

Shortly arriving, he spotted the mop of (h/c) sitting on the swing so he lightly jogged over with a racing heart. He tapped her shoulder and when he spun around his heartstrings were tugged.

She looked different.

Her eyes were glowing this time and she visibly brightened when she saw him. A smile appeared on her face as she grinned up at him with a soft pink decorating her cheeks.

She looked beautiful.

She looked better certainly.

Better than a few days prior.

-

When she looked back to see the person who greeted her, she was taken aback at the sight of Tanaka Ryuunosuke in his finest. He was in the peak of happiness currently and it was radiating of off his figure. She blushed seeing his handsome face as she gave him a grin.

Frick you're so cute.

If she were to choose between hot and cute men, she would definitely wander over to the cute ones simply for their adorable features and innocence but she didn't knew that she had someone who was perfectly in between.

With plenty of husband materials.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He bowed respectfully.

Quickly she stood up and waved to him. "No, no it's okay! I was the one who was early."

They both were shy all of a sudden and bowed frantically.

Deciding to stop this clown shit, she took his wrist and pulled him forward to walk beside her.

"Let's just go. I'm excited for today." He gulped and nodded bashfully.

He didn't notice the glowing red hue on her cheeks.

-

Hi! I'm just taking this chance to promote a few books. None of them are mine and they have never asked me to do this. I just simply thought they deserved more love and attention. These are all my favourites. Kepe in mind I never read these books before I made 'motorcycle' so if they were any similarities it was by pure coincidence and I do apologise for it. I'll work better next time. Have a nice day!

So I can't upload screenshots so I'll just state the title and the author.

Lucky

By sodapopwrites

It's about Mattsun and definitly a very good one!!! Incredible writing and I can't wait for the plot to ensue. No pressure tho! It's just the writing is that good.

fellas, is it gay to play volleyball?

By crypticdumbass

Oneshots with an x male reader. Definitely one of my all times favourite. I kept re-reading it since I can't get enough of it. I always request to it since the author can deliver it perfectly. 👩🏻‍🍳👩🏻‍🍳👩🏻‍🍳

Boundless

By spiderless

Love this book so much! Definitely recommend. An X male reader oneshots too.

All of these are Haikyuu. I will release another chapter tonight. Have a great time reading.