and to say

He bit his lip while letting out of his muffled sobs. Salty tears was still running out of his eyelids. The teacher stood up gripped both of his shoulders in a firm grasp. She frowned softly.

"Tanaka-san-"

"No! It's fine! I'm alright." He tried to pry her hands off of her. He was scared. To be deemed as weak. A man shouldn't cry. That's what he always thought.

How shameful to be.

To cry weakly in front of a teacher.

How pathetic can you be.

Thoughts littered his mind as he frantically panicked while hicupping and sobbing.

He gritted his teeth while grasping the pale hand that rested on his shoulder. "I'm fine. I'm not crying! It's just- i- i- I dont know maybe-"

He ranted hopelessly trying to come up with an excuse. His heart was thumping loudly as his vision was starting to blur with tears streaming down his cheek. His face held a grimace as his both his eyes widened.

He was about to have a panic attack.

His mind was starting to become hazy until the teacher grasped his face with both her hands.

"Tanaka-san! Listen to me and follow my lead." She finally took hold of her attention and proceeded to calm him down. "Breath with me. One, two. One, two." It took approximately ten minutes for his breathing to calm down but he was still crying.

He let out small squeaks while trying to synchronise his breathing with his teacher's. "Uhh..."

He hated this so much.

He thought that he could keep it in.

He never wanted to involve anyone.

He didn't want to weird anyone out.

I shouldn't be sad over small things like these.

I shouldn't be so puny and weak.

I should be strong and-

"Tanaka-san."

A soft voice drew him in. He looked up and met with black orbs staring back at him with fondness. She wiped his tear stricken face with her thumb and her lips drew a soft smile.

"It's okay."

He relaxed in her hold. His mind instantly went to one of the few people who had helped him in his past years.

Nee-chan...

"Boys cry too." She softly rubbed his shoulder lovingly. The room was only filled with light from the outside. A soft orange enveloping the room with a glowing hue.

He shuddered and his eyes twitched as he drew a breath in harshly. "Boys have feelings too." His mind kept drawing in her sister.

"It's what makes us human."

He hadn't noticed he had spaced out after that sentence. Slowly, he dropped to his knees while clenching his own face. The teacher hurriedly went to console him.

The room was filled with muffled sobs and the tecaher coos to calm Tanaka down.

-

Hinata shifted uncomfortably as he fiddled with his fingers in the middle of the clubroom. The rest of them were changing into their gym clothes for afternoon practice until the first year spoke his thought.

"Ano...do you guys have any idea why Tanaka-senpai was crying?"

-

He quietly unlocked the door to his house with a subtle click as he took off his shoes with his eyes on the floor.