to spend with you

Tanaka choked on his own breath as he inhaled the cold air deeply. His lips quivered as he tried to embrace the sadness that had begun to envelope around his mind.

He tried so hard.

A whimper escaped his lips.

'It's cold.'

His eyes are still up to the sky trying to make himself not seeming so weak in front of a girl. He was obviously failing as his hands clung onto the fabric of the female's jacket.

The only source of comfort was the warmth she's providing with her body heat.

'It feels so nice.'

The corner of his eyes crinkled as he grit his teeth harder.

'I look so fucking weak...'

His eyes drooped by the second as exhaustion took him over. Puffs of breath appeared as he tried to breath.

Suffocation almost took over until his face was cupped delicately by a pair of hands.

"It's ok."

She pulled his face closer towards her as they leaned in together with their foreheads touching.

"You don't have to be strong around me."

Her eyes was still closed. His heart began to thunp loudly.

"I won't tell anyone."

She whispered softly as the breeze had blown over between them.

Is it us against the world?

He struggled to form words as he tried to speak.

"It's so tiring..." He confessed. His grip on her hoodie tightened. "Why is it so hard?"

He sucked in a harsh breath. "Why do I feel this way...?"

He begged her to answer his question.

A question she was also unable to reply.

With you and me together.

Her eyes held only a dim light.

It's shine running out.

Fast.

"I'm sorry."

I'll burn everything for you.

"I can only hold you like this." She pleads while sunking her face further into his shoulder with him doing the same.

"Im sorry." Her voice beginning to wear out. His was strained from the start.

"I'm truly sorry."

His heart felt as it broke into pieces.

He bit his lip."Don't leave me."

A silence enveloped around the air as they both hold each other in their arms. The only source of hope was beginning to diminish bit by bit.

Tanaka was close to bursting his eyes out but he kept it in. He pushed it deep down not letting the water breaks out.

Just like he always did.

"I'm sorry."

Then why did you leave me?