Bento pt.1

Current timeline starts now. I've noticed it's easily confused. Just wanting to say that from Just Another Bad Day to Silent Words is an arc altogether which tells their past. Hand holding is just a cute filler which telthem of their first date together. Enjoy!

-

She laid in her bed while scrolling through her phone. The weekend was free for her but her schedule today consisted on a short trip to a new shooting place in Tokyo.

The brand which consisted of all her and Tanaka's photoshoots together hasn't released yet. They were going all out with multiple top raising models and eye catching fashion. Today was going to be the last shoot for said brand. Tanaka's contract had already ended three weeks ago. He was offered a contract but he declined since he was more interested in volleyball.

(Y/N) didn't mind. She'd support him with anything he does.

...

Besides. If Tanaka was going to continue modelling...he'd for sure gain more fans just like she did.

Hell no. I'm the only simp he needs.

She gritted her teeth while fisting the sheet of her pillow. Letting out a huff, she rolled out of bed and went to get ready. She'd never tell him this but her head hurts everytime the thought of Tanaka happy without her.

Those ideas rarely struck but once it appears sh-

Her words were cut off by the ringing of her phone. The timer went off signalling for her to wake up early just in case she slept in. Grumbling she went off to the bathroom.

Her feet stopped.

What was I thinking about again?

-

Ennoshita grumbled as he leaned against the window of the van. The volleyball team was off to a joint training camp after Takeda-sensei told them the news which they were invited by Nekomata himself.

The future captain was trying to sleep but fate said fuck off when Tanaka kept drooling onto his shoulders with a drowsy grin.

He rubbed his face as he tried to settle down more comfortably. He just let Tanaka lean on his shoulder. He won't say this to him but he cares more about his friend than they think.

But there are times where he needs to put a leash on them.

But there are times where he genuinely wants to break his own neck then and there.

He looked back to his friend and he immediately thought way back to when Tanaka said he always wanted someone to give him a bento before he's off his to his training camp.

Way before he got a girlfriend.

Yes it's that one wig scene-

And that was also the moment he realised Tanaka could be a trap.

Now when he had actually has a girlfriend- Ennoshita still doesn't know how he got one like why the fuck didn't he tell them as he should that little prick I'll break his balls after this- he wonders if the (h/c) female gave anything to him. But looking at his gloomy face this morning he assumed nothing was given and nothing was to be gained.

Heh.

Ennoshita smirked.

That's what you got you bald bitch.

-

(Y/N) yawned as she sleepily sat up straight in the white car she was in with her manager. They were arriving in Tokyo where the shoot was held so she could finally finish the album photos and contemplated where she should quit.

Besides, she always had another passion.

But she was a bit shy about it since it might seem a bit boring to certain people but she sure as hell loved it.

She pressed her cheek against the window of the car she stared at the tall buildings as she gripped her back tighter. Her mind went back to Tanaka when he had mentioned he was attending a training camp for the time being.

Without him knowing, he had her manager contacting people to find the address of the venue so she could give him a surprise visit.

She'd burn the world for him.

She wonders if he'd do the same.

"Ai-san."

The brunette hummed in acknowledgement. "What do you need sweetie?"

"Is the shoot today?"

"No. But you need to unpack first in the hotel I've booked and probably go for measurements but I promise you can go visit your boyfriend tomorrow."
Nakamura smirked.

(Y/N) pouted and blushed. She had already told her about the arrangements she wanted to do and was very excited.

She wonders again on how Tanaka would react when she gives him a surprise homemade meal later.