Aoba Johsai

*sigh*

Oikawa huffed while bending down as he stretched his legs to warmed up for the practice match they had today.

After the Interhigh and Aoba Johsai almost losing to Karasuno their coach decided to make another practice match for the two schools. The brunette protested but he was smacked by his childhood friend to shut the fuck up so wordlessly he complied.

"I'm gonna crush that little twerp." He grumbled thinking about a certain middle blocker.

Losing to Shiratorizawa again wasn't really helping their mood so they just decided to let out all the frustrations into this practice match.

"Shut up Shittykawa. You better not injure yourself during this or I will hit you with a brick." The vice captain glared.

"Ack! So mean Iwa-chan..." He pouted.

-

"Yo (Y/N)!" Said female turned around to face her friends while holding a basketball under her arm.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming today?" The captain of the basketball team, Minako muttered. The rest of the team perked up at the mention of a boyfriend.

Even though she was busy with her modelling career, she was in Aoba Johsai's girls basketball team. She decided to stay in the team even though she's a third year so she could prolong the time to spend with her friends.

Her friend she met from middle school, a second year, Kin quirked her eyebrow. "He's from Karasuno?"

The (H/C) haired girl only nodded.

Her close friends are Minako and Kin but sometimes Miruko joins along but she tends to like ruining Mai's and Haya's lives more.

The girls basketball team is famous for their intimidating figures, no boys really dared to pick with them especially Minako, Kin and (Y/N) even her load of fans doesn't dare to approach her but she still gets confessions every now and then.

Basically they're just the three bitches of the school who wasn't apart of the gossip groups and doesn't care about social norms.

"Yeah. He's playing with Tooru today." She only grimaced at the thought of her childhood friends. Hajime, Tooru and (Y/N) had been together since diapers and had stuck through the same school from kindergarten and all the way to high school. They were never attracted romantically with each other so she treated them more like siblings.

[Sweet home Alaba-]

"Coach's absent today. You wanna go watch?" Minako pointed with her thumb towards the gym's exit.

She nodded. "I was planning to. But I gotta change first." The model walked towards the club room.

"Are you coming with us Kin?" The captain turned towards her underclassmen.

"Whatever." Kin shrugged.

"Welp let's go." The captain wrapped her arm around Kin's shoulder as she dragged her to the club room.

-

"Uwaahh!! Today we're playing against The Grand King!!" Hinata jumped excitedly in front of the entrance at Seijoh.

"I'm gonna beat him today!!!" "Oi! I was the one who was supposed to say that Hinata boke!!!"

"Oi! Stop shouting both of you!!" Daichi scolded.

-

"Let's have a nice match." The two coaches shook their hands while gritting their teeth obviously having a grudge with each other.

They all got into their positions and the whistle was blown.

"Nice serve Oikawa!!"

Karasuno tensed as they readied themselves to receive the aggresive serve.

The ball was smacked across the gym but was harshly received by Daichi.

"Gomen! It's a bit short!"

"Tanaka-san!" Kageyama quickly called for the second year who spiked but got blocked by Matsukawa.

"Kuso! Goddamnit." "It's okay! Don't mind!"

It went for ten minutes as the first set was quickly claimed by Seijoh.

Tanaka grumbled while spewing out half-assed insults towards the opposite team. "We're gonna get the next set you hear me?!!"

"Oikawa-senpai!!" "You can do it Oikawa-senpai!!"

The cheers from the setter's fangirls wasn't really helping either.

The wing spiker chewed on his bib. "Kuso! I wished (Y/N) was here."

"Hahaha try to control yourself Tanaka." The captain smiled threateningly.

"H-hai captain..."