° 6 °

-----------------------------------------
* UNEDITED*

ANPANMAN BY BTS.

So this inactivity is taking a toil on me, I lose interest in things too quickly nowadays and get irritated easily.

My junior ones are even on the verge of breaking down because of the way I lash at them.

Yawns..... Stay safe people..

Thanks for the 6K reads on THAT GUY...

-------------------------------------

I bit my lower lip as I turned to the voice. I wore an awkward smile as I saw the face.

"Snr Prosper, I'm sorry, I forgot myself" I said slowly.

"You forgot yourself? What does that have to do with me?" Prosper asked with an arrogant expression.

"I just forgot myself" I repeated again as I watched Prosper boil up on anger.

Just what did I say?

" Draping of your school jacket is against the school rules, you are telling me you forgot yourself, like I care!" Prosper said angrily.

I lowered my head and didn't reply.

"Both of you, why are you still standing there and waiting for your friend? She broke one of the rules and regulations, you clearly know the punishment. Abi you want to help her with it?" Prosper asked his eyes still blazing. 

I almost laughed as Chioma scampered away. Fefe walked slowly away as I stared at my blue sneakers.

"Go and kneel down on the prefects table" Prosper said as my eyes widened.

Prefects table? Then I was dead!

There were so many reasons Prosper was nicknamed Angry Bird. He had a wild temper, got angry too easily and got angry over little and insignificant things. Anyone who got into trouble with him knew they really got into trouble.

I slowly walked up the staircase to the prefects table with Prosper trailing after me. Most of the prefects turned to me as I appeared.

"Go kneel in that corner" Prosper said arrogantly.

I walked towards a corner and knelt down. I should have listened to Fefe and wore it when we left the hostel.

"Draping your jacket?" One of the prefects asked with a snort.

"These students act like the school doesn't have rules or anything" another one chipped in.

"What class are you?" A girl asked frowning.

"SS2 S" I replied slowly.

"SS2, those students are becoming more rebellious" the girl said hissing loudly.

"Like, they always act like they are some important people and stuff" another girl said.

"Wait, is that not the class that has being chasing away their PPs?" A guy asked as I groaned internally.

"Ehen?"

"Mad o" a guy said laughing.

"Promise come here o" the guy called out as I used my hands to cover my face. Promise would surely recognize me.

I heard footsteps as I heard Promise speak.

"Drop your hands" Promise said as I slowly brought my hands down.