° 9 °

------------------------

' UNEDITED '

STAY GOLD BY BTS

Na so!  See the way everybody was talking ehn...
Someone said Daniel is the real indanboski..

Na so!...... I swear I can't laugh.....

You guys ehn.... If you see or know the way different storylines have been running through my head ehn?

And yeah, one of my favourite writers joined wattpad too. She was my partner in writing stories in books.

She's going to start writing her first book on wattpad. "MY PHOBIAS " she never finished it but she plans to finish it on wattpad.

And people when I say a book is madd, you believe me right?

I know you do. So go over to her profile _Otayo_ and don't forget to drop a welcome message on her message board.

Thank you.

Toke's picture is up there.

-------------------------------------------------

I blinked my eyes as I felt Daniel's eyes on me. I looked around and found everyone looking at me. I saw Fefe glaring at me as I cowered to the back.

"You even mingle with people worst than your type?" Daniel said as he turned to walk away not waiting for Fefe's reply.

Fefe gritted her teeth in anger as she glared at me. I pouted as I bit my lip nervously.

What did I do bayi?

Meera laughed as she rubbed Fefe comfortingly.
"Don't mind Dann, he always like that" Meera said.

Fefe relatively calmed down as she nodded her head.
"I can't get everything you guys requested for. So, I'll just get two packs of gala and three packs of coke, that should suffice" Meera said.

"Thank you Snr Meera" everyone chorused and Meera laughed before walking away.

"Why did you have to laugh?" Chioma asked as I shrugged.

"Fefe did look funny which can't I laugh. I even thought I was imagining" I replied making Fefe snarl at me while Chioma burst into laughter.

"Really? Imagining? Toke, sometimes I really can't understand you" Chioma added still laughing.

Fefe frowned "Let's get this done already" Fefe said as she continued packing the plates.

I started packing my plates humming the lyrics of 'Crying in the Club' by Camelia Cabello. God knows I love that bitch.

"Ain't nobody in the club, hey, hey"

By the time we finished packing the plates; the gala and Coke Meera ordered for had arrived. Sade distributed it amongst us and Fefe looked at her gala still frowning.

She tore the nylon off as she pushed the sausage roll into her mouth.

"Sorry nah" I said trying to cajole her.

Fefe huffed in reply. She opened her bottle of Coke and downed up and she suddenly choked. I quickly hurried to her side patting her back trying to stifle my laughter.

"You laugh ehn?" Fefe threatened as Chioma let our a cackle before sealing her lips.

"Chi, you wan laugh?" Fefe asked.