° 13 °

--------------------------

' UNEDITED '

Fake Love By BTS.

Don't forget to drop your review and check out the new edited chapters on Campus Crush. You'll find the new link on my message board. I'm relying on you guys for this.

You people are not taking my action book seriously. Its not fair o.... So if you haven't checked ' CODENAME: 14 " out, please do so. Don't forget to drop a comment.

I described how the sport wear looks like but most of you might not get it. So I put a picture up there

Thank you.

Saranghe!

---------------------------

It was the first time I and my friends were all in seperated houses. Its either Chioma and I or Fefe and I or Fefe and Chioma together. It felt kinda weird but we knew it was bound to happen.

"Toke, the way wey you scratch this hair, all the hair fi peel off oo" Chioma said as I laughed.

"The hair dey scratch me like craze" I replied still scratching my hair.

"Wash something nah. The hair is dirty" Fefe said.

"You know I can't wash it like this" I said as we walked out of the classroom.

The one hour classes had started and we had just finished Biology class. We were already walking back to the hostel to change into our former sport wears.

B. I. C management board was a board of professional thieves. I mean, how will you change a student house every year when we are not in primary school. If possible, if you happen to spend six years in B. I. C; it is possible you have every house sport wear.

Like me, I was in Pink House in my JSS1, Green in JSS2, Pink again in JSS3, Purple in SSS1 and now I was going to have Blue. God knows maybe I'll get Yellow or Red in my SSS3.

I quickly sat down in Chioma's bosom as she helped me to plait my hair in big all back. If I wanted to wash my hair, I had to plait it else, I had to forget about combing it. Chioma plaited five big all backs and I bent under my bunk to retrieve a bucket of water.

I opened my locker and brought out my shampoo, soap and other things I used to wash my hair.

"Wash the hair fast fast o, because they would soon ask us to come and collect our sport wears" Fefe said.

I nodded as I carried my bucket of water and my hair bag and walked out of the dormitory. I walked inside a clean bathroom and started washing my hair. Just because I disliked plaiting my hair for long hours didn't mean I didn't take good care of my hair.