i am confusion pt. 2

Well... okay.

  Um so I stayed at my dad's house for fathers day and when I came back me and my mom had a lot to talk about.

  So I talked about what we did and how much fun I had. Then she asked how my dad was. She was just wondering because she wanted to know that their marriage is going better than it was with her.

  So since we were on the topic, I asked if anything ever came of that dating website that she signed up for.

   Aaaand she said yes.

  We're going up to a rental cabin for a few days and she said that she was going to wait until after that to tell us about him.

  So I was suprised and I'm still kinda scared.

  Because what if I don't like him? I mean I trust that my mom did a good job finding somebody, but still.

  I'm not ready for that. I really like having just my mom. And I understand that she's probably lonely but still.

  I dont want to move again. I really dont. I've been to four different houses in the past two years. I can't move again.

  I'm not ready to have that, I don't think.

  Like eh idek

  It would be weird to see my mom in love. And dinners would be awkward because he would be new and I wouldn't be comfortable around him.

  I dont want him to ruin my family.

  And also, the room situation.

  Wait I didnt even think of this- what if he has kids.

  Oh no.

  I swear if I ever gave to share a room with someone I'm out.

  I just want to know more though.

  If he makes me feel unsafe then idk what I'll do. Because I still don't feel all the way good about my dad's house.

  I just don't want this to go bad. I've had too many major bad events if the past few years that I just need consistency.

  This house is consistancy. I've known these people all my life, I trust them, I feel comfortable with them, and I dont want to have to start that process over again.

  I'm just scared.