hahaha here we go again

So my mom got a girlfriend a while ago and she's really nice. I like her.

  But I've realized that I'm starting to feel a but more... depressed?

  I know it's not full on depressed but I see all these posts on Instagram and I think maybe I'm starting to feel that way?

  Because I used to be so full of energ6but now I just cant get out of bed. I stopped feeling hungry so I always forget to eat. I still get food every day but it's not like it feels like a priority anymore.

  I know that it must definitely is, I just dont have much of an appetite anymore.

  I dont really have much energy. It's like even texting a freind takes more energy than it should.

  I just feel lonely right now. My mom is doing the same as my dad did and I think I'm starting to bring back feelings of abandonment?

  Shes just never here anymore. For a while I really truly thought I was okay with it. She would ask me if it was okay if she went over there and I would always say yeah.

  But I was doing an rp last night and they were getting really cuddly. (Lol if you read this book person I was doing the rp with now you know why lol)

  I was doing Michael and he was a dom and I guess I kinda felt extra lonely?

  Like I was playing a dom who just carries everything and when he had finally gotten attention I just started to tear up a bit, no naturally I made Michael do the same.

  I just feel so alone... I know my mom has me as a priority and she loves me more than her girlfriend but idk...

  I thought that it was okay for her to be over at her girlfriend's house all the time but last night I just needed her there.

  I got a message from a random guy asking for nudes and it just made me feel terrible about myself.

  I wished I could just walk out into the livingroom and hug my mom and tell her what happened but she wasnt there.

  I haven't seen her as much as I used too and it's starting to hurt.

M

M

y mom has always told me that I can tell her anything but I cant tell her if she's not there.

  Anyway I guess I'm crying now so that's fun.

  I just feel sad. I know she's trying her best and dont get me wrong, shes a really great mom.

  She always checks in with me to make sure I'm okay and she gives me love when she's here but I just think its bringing up the feeling of being left alone from my dad.

Also school is starting up tommorow which is bound to mean loads of stress. I hope she's here during the school year because if not I'm gonna cry a lot.

  She asked if she could go tonight and I said that i wanted to have a family dinner before school so we'll  see how this goes.

  I'm gonna go cuddle my cat and watch disney movies while it's still sad boi hours.