Prologue

"Why are your eyes so big?"

"You can't speak Korean!"

"You don't belong here!"

"Get lost!"

She was pushed onto the ground. Her head nearly hit the edge of an armchair. Good thing she has fast reflex.

She kept her head low, unable to look at her classmates who are now surrounding and throwing things at her. She fought her tears back. She didn't want to cry in front of them because she's not weak. Her fist balled when she felt something sticky flowing down her face. It was a strawberry milk.

"What? Are you just going to sit there and not do anything?" Said a deep voice.

The room was silent all of a sudden. Lisa slowly looked up, afraid that they are just pranking her and throw things to her face when she looks up at them. But her classmates were not around her anymore. They were sitting and behaving.

"Get up." A gentle voice approached her. She flinched when someone grabbed her hand. "Oops, sorry. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."

She looked at the person who's wiping her with a handkerchief with a gentle smile on her face. She was wide eyed and her mouth opened.

"Are you okay?" Another kind voice. She turned to look and saw two beautiful girls. The other one was glaring at her classmates, she's scary. She gulped and nodded at the kind voiced girl. She had this short black hair paired with bangs that were trimmed nicely. Lisa knew her, she's the assistant principal's daughter.

"If this happens again, I'm not gonna hesitate to tell it to the higher ups. I'm not using my father's power here. I'm just giving justice to this poor girl. Understand?" Said the scary person.

Her classmates flinched at that voice. They all nodded slowly.

"Now, say sorry to her." The scary person,once again, demanded.

The bullied girl's eyes widened. She unconsciously gripped the hand of the handkerchief girl in fear. What if they became worst? What if they still bully her without these girls?

The other two hushed to her side when they saw her shaking and crying. The girl with beautiful voice hugged her. It was very gentle, like she was lulling her to sleep. Lisa looked up and saw the kind face. She saw her very often at the singing club. "Hey, it's okay. They're not gonna hurt you again, okay?" She patted her back. Lisa buried her face into her shoulders and cried, unable to hold her tears anymore. Her hands gripped on the girl's uniform. The two other girls watched in sympathy, worry and concern.

"They're not gonna hurt you again, we're here." Said the other girl at her right. Lisa saw the eyeless smile and she thought the girl looked like a bear.

--------------

"Unnie! I won!" She excitedly waved at them while raising her trophy. The three girls grinned at her happily.

She hugged them while jumping in happiness. The older girls kissed her cheeks and ruffled her hair.

"Ugh! Unnies! No kissing!"

"We're so proud of you, Pokpak!" Said the raven haired girl.

"Yeah, Jisoo is right. We are so proud of you! Congratulations! Seungwan has something to give you."

The Seungwan girl grinned and showed her a box. The younger gasped when she recognized what's in the box. She looked at her older friends one by one. They nodded and she excitedly opened it.