Chapter 8

A/N: Guys I’ve just decided to call him as their stage names… I am so tired of calling them with
their real names…

Jungkook stopped painting and paid attention on it.

###################################################################

“Well then now! What happened?” V grabbed Jimin’s bloody hand. It was cut by something. Oh my god!

“It’s alright!” Jimin pulled his hand back. V hit to the hand.

“Ouch… what are you?” Jimin shouted. It is paining like a hell. V again grabbed the hand.

“I don’t want to know the reason, but first we should stop bleeding!” V pulled his hand. Jimin rolled his eyes. V brought him to the tap line.

“Wash it properly!” V shouted. Jimin washed his hand.

“Ash…” Jimin hummed.

“Is it painful, ah?” V again shouted. Jimin looked at him.

“What the fuck are you shouting this much? See… Bleeding also stopped because of your screaming! Shit!” Jimin got his hand away from the tap. V smirked.

“That’s why I shouted!” V wiped Jimin’s hand from his handkerchief. Jimin hit to V’s head.

“Fool!” Jimin hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

“Next period is English! Ah…!” Suga put his hand over the Jin. Jin kissed his hand.

“My favorite… but so, boring with kids!” Jin smiled. Suga covered Jin’s mouth.

“Don’t let Jimin to hear that!” Suga said. Jin looked at Jimin. He is writing something. Jin looked at that clearly. It is an essay. Wow! Jimin is so perfect!

“Hey Jiminaa!” Hoseok flew over to Jin. Jin rolled his eyes. Jimin shocked by J Hope’s screaming.

“Why are you screaming?” Jimin asked with anger. Hoseok hugged Jimin and rubbed his cheek with Jimin’s cheek.

“Why…?” Jimin pushed Hoseok away.

“Just hugged brat!” Hoseok sat near to Jimin. He looked at Jimin’s essay.

“Relationships?” Hoseok smirked.

“How can you even write this, ah?” Jin laughed hard. Suga looks at Jimin. Still he is doing his work without paying attention.

“Please guys!” Suga groaned. V smirked at Suga and looked at Hoseok.

“Can you stay with me?” again Hoseok flew to V. Suddenly, all the class were became silent. Jimin raised his head. Yeah… Namjoon!

“Good evening guys!” he wished. All were did same and after that some students were entered to the classroom. What the fuck? It’s not some! So many!

“What’s happening?” Jin widened his eyes.

“Excuse me, Mr. Jin?” Kim Namjoon came near to Jin. Jin gulped.

“Yes sir. There is no space in this class!” Jin said. Namjoon drove his eyes over the classroom and again looked at Jin.

“You’re correct!” he went to his seat again. All the students stared at him.

“Fine, guys! Let’s go to main hall. I’ll give 5 minutes. If you are late, ready for a strong punishment” That was not an advice. It was a command. All the students stood up and ran to down stairs.

“Hurry up!” V pulled Jimin. Jimin got up and collected his English notes.

Now the main hall filled with all students. It was about 1000 students. For god sake, the main hall is ok with 3000 seats. Full A/C with comfortable chairs.

“Hey!” That’s Lisa. V smiled and waved his hand.

“Stop!” Jimin hummed. V looked at Jimin and stopped smiling. Kim Namjoon came and closed all the doors and windows.

“Fine! Good! So first I would like to know about new comers! Like me?” he said. Some hands were up.

“Stand up, please!” It’s Namjoon’s command. 50 students stood up.

“Whoa!” V widened his mouth.

“50 students?” Hoseok said. Jimin raised his head and looked at them. Fine! 50 students! Jimin again looked down.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️