Chapter 38

“I will!” V pushed Jungkook out and then he went out too and closed the door. Jimin got a pain in his heart. He lost his bestie forever. This is the first time he scolded him that much. Jimin lay down on the bed and started to think about his life. ‘Who came to my life this sudden? Jungkook? That brat… Ah…!” Jimin buried his face into his pillow tightly.

###################################################################
It’s 4.45p.m. J Hope got his bag and ran to the hospital. Taemin was still on the hospital bed. When he saw J Hope, he gave him a precious smile.

“J Hope!” he slowly hummed. J Hope grabbed his shoulder.

“Tell me, how are you now?” Taemin nodded.

“I am fine… Thank you so much!” Taemin bowed him a little because he was still on the bed. J Hope opened his bag and got a hamburger.

“This is for you hyung!” J Hope gave it to Taemin. Suddenly, Taemin got tear up. He wiped his tears.

“Don’t please!” J Hope grabbed his hand. Taemin smiled. ‘What a beautiful smile?’

“Thank you!” Taemin hummed.

They came out from the hospital. J Hope looked at the watch. Still 5.30p.m.

“I can drop you!” J Hope said and Taemin nodded.

“Ah… Hm…” Taemin hummed. J Hope grabbed his hand and got into the car.

“Hyung, you must rest, right?” J Hope started the car. Taemin nodded.

“Hm… ok!” Taemin said and J Hope turned on the radio. Finally, J Hope came to Taemin’s house.

“Here you are!” J Hope stopped the car. Taemin looked at J Hope.

“How can I thank to you?” Taemin asked and J Hope innocently smiled.

“Get your meals properly, for sake me!” J Hope said and Taemin nodded. Then, he got out from the car but, again he looked at J Hope.

“Can I get your number?” Taemin asked and J Hope didn’t think twice. He gave his number to him.

“Thank you so much and God bless you!” Taemin bowed and J Hope reversed his car. Then, he went to his house.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Borahae💜💜💜