Chapter 27

“No… You are my bestie forever!” V got up angrily and goes to his bed. Jimin smiled and switched off the lights.

##################################################################

Next day, all were in their library expect Jungkook and Jackson. Their first period was that. That time Jackson has mathematics and Jungkook has Art. V looks so happy. All were stared at him and also Jimin is searching something.

“Can I help you?” Jin asked from Jimin and Jimin shook his head.

“No need hyung! Thanks!” Actually he is looking for some bisexuality books to learn more.

“So, congratulations!” Suga hit to V’s shoulder and V blushed.

“Thanks!” V hummed.

“Really, I can’t imagine that Mozilla Fire Fox liked you!” Suga said. All were slowly laughed.

Jimin had done with his search. So, he went with them to locker and put them in to the locker.

“What did you got?” V asked and Jimin closed the locker quickly.

“Some books for my new research!” Jimin smiled and V nodded.

“Well… Now can’t we go to our Gym?” V grabbed Jimin’s Hand.

“Well…” Jimin nodded.

They went to their gymnasium and turned into their sporty dresses. Suddenly, Jungkook and Jackson came. ‘Ah…’ Jimin eye rolled.

“Can we join too?” Jackson hugged V and V nodded. Jimin went to the exercise belt and warm upped his body. While that Jungkook sat on a bench and looked at him. ‘That body!’ Jimin is wearing a short and half sleeve and tight t-shirt with Adidas shoes. ‘His skinny body… But well-built… Shining!’ Jungkook shocked from his body.

“Don’t you join?” Jackson asked and Jungkook got up from his dream.

“Later…” Jungkook hummed. Seems Jimin is super powerful. He looks like a flower but reality is not like that. When Jimin had done with his exercise, Jungkook got up and removed his shirt.

Jimin got his water bottle and accidently, his eyes went on Jungkook’s well-built body. Jimin forgot blink and breath and also he stopped drinking water too. ‘Wow! That body! Well-toned fuck it off…’ Jimin gulped. Suddenly, Jungkook looked at Jimin because he noticed that Jimin is looking at him. That’s the thing he wanted. Suga’s and Jin’s fourth lesson. Mission completed. Jungkook went to the exercise belt.

Now Jimin is sitting on the bench and looking at Jungkook. He is better than other boys in his age. He is powerful and with a cool body! He is so cute when he got sweaty. Jungkook is continually running on the exercise belt. His butt is bouncing like a pumpkin and all the body turned to red. Jimin closed his eyes.

‘What are you thinking, Jimin?’ he asked from himself.

-------------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜