Chapter 34

"I am... Not... Ok..., Jungkook...!" suddenly, cut the line and Jimin got fainted.

##################################################################

Jungkook jumped out from his bed. He wore a jacket and jeans and got his phone.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Jeon shouted. Jungkook stopped.

"Hey, mom! My friend call me, but the line was cut. I think he got fainted!" Jungkook quickly said.

"Ah, then quickly go! Be careful! Don't run!" Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook put his boot shoes and ran hard.

"Come on, Jungkook!" He cheered on him. After 10 minutes, he was able to come to his room.

He identified it because he reminded that one day; Jimin told him the number. Yeah... It's 31! He went to that room.

"Hey open the door!" Jungkook pushed the door. Fortunately, the door was opened.

"WTF!" Jungkook searched everywhere. Finally, he found Jimin from under the table. He ran to him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook hold him in hands and put on the bed. He was almost sweaty. Jungkook haven't any idea about what wanna do... he kept his hands on Jimin's temple. Oh... It's hot like a hot plate! Jungkook got up and ran to the fridge. He searched for some ice-cubes and finally, he found it. He wrapped some ice-cubes from a thin cloth and brought it to Jimin. Then, he kept it

slowly on Jimin's face, neck and also on hands. After that, he opened the windows for get some fresh air. 'Fine...' Jungkook sat properly... suddenly, Jimin started to hum.

"Ah... My head! Fuck it! Jungkook... Help me!" Jungkook widened his eyes and grabbed Jimin's both hands.

"Hyung... I am here!" Jungkook hummed. Slowly, Jimin opened his eyes.

"Jungkook!" he hummed. Jungkook smiled at him and it was a fake smile. He got pain in his heart because of this. So, some tears fall on to Jimin's face.

"Yes, hyung! I came!" Jungkook hummed. Jimin closed his eyes again and Jungkook brushed Jimin's hair.

"Don't leave me!" suddenly, Jimin hold Jungkook's hand and Jungkook nodded.

"Sure, I will not hyung!" Jungkook hummed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Next day early in the morning, it means at 4.00a.m. Jimin woke up. He looked at V's bed. It was empty and he was not on his bed. He slowly got up. 'What?' he is on Jungkook's lap and Jungkook is almost sleeping with his sitting position. Jimin again kept his head on Jungkook's lap and he reminded all that happened before.

'Did I tell that don't leave me, ah...?' Jimin shut his eyes. 'How ashamed?' Jimin started to blush.

He got up from Jungkook's lap and looked at him. 'Poor him!' Jungkook was gonna fall now.

Jimin smiled. He got up from the bed and lay him down on the bed. Then, he covered him with a bed sheet.

"Good night, Jungkook!" Jimin hummed and went to V's bed.

----------------------
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜