Chapter 12

James' Point Of View

"Alec. I don't want to be with you." I told him. He didn't like my statement, I could tell because he punched me right in the eye, I almost fell if it wasn't for the fact there was a tree right behind me. I held onto the tree.

"It's not your choice." He said. I looked around and then I threw a punch at him it landed on his perfect jawline and he stumbled. "But you have grown some balls since last time we talked." He punched me in the gut and I doubled over. "Are you done yet?" I looked up at him and nodded. I could fight him but it wouldn't end up very good in my part. He had gained more muscle since last time I seen him. "Good boy."

"I'm not a pet." I told him.

"You're my pet and you do what I want." He said grabbing the necklace.

"Can I just go home." I asked him. "I'm tired."

"If you kiss me." He smiled. I got up from the ground and held my stomach where it still hurt.

I wanted to cry but when I cried when we were together, he'd call me a cry baby and tell me I had nothing to cry for. I looked up him, he was taller than me by an inch. He had more tattoos than me, he had two sleeves and some on his chest. He definitely wasn't ugly but I wasn't attracted to him anymore. Not after so found out what he is truly like.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and then he grabbed my cheeks harshly and kissed me, the kiss was harsh and nothing like Michael's I wished I was with Michael right now.

"Mm." He smiled.

I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm. "You said I could leave if I kissed you." I told him.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to make sure you remember, don't talk the preachers son again." He told me. I nodded. "It'd get worse if you do."

I hate him so much. I ran out the forest and sat in my truck, I took the stupid necklace off and sat it on the dash of my truck.

I drove home and made sure the door was locked before I went to my room. I locked my windows in my room and lied down. I hated the fact that he thinks I'm his. I'm not that dumb little kid I used to be, I've grown in the past two years. He hasn't changed.

It was to good to be true, he was a freakin senior and quarterback and for some reason he liked me, a sophomore that got into lots of trouble. He liked the fact I hadn't had any friends and I don't like to talk to my parents about anything.

I took my shirt off and changed into some shorts. I fell asleep not to long after.

When I woke up I decided to go to school even though I had this feeling in my stomach. I feel sick. I got up and stretched out. I grabbed a short sleeved white T-shirt and black pants with rips at the knees and put them on. I slid my vans on and then grabbed my grey zip up hoodie.

My eye hurt, bad. I looked at my eye and saw that it was a purplish color. It hurt so bad. When I left from my house I looked at my truck. There was a note on my trucks windshield.

Sorry we came to check on you so late, I had some things to do at the church and at home, I thought I'd leave this note to let you know me and Michael came by last night to check up on you. 

The preacher signed it. Everyone just calls him Preacher. I got into my truck and put the note beside me on the seat.

I stopped by the store and filled up my truck with gas. I was paying for it when I heard the bell ring, someone came in. I looked at the door to see Alec.

He came close to me and whispered in my ear, "I meant every word I said last night." He told me. "You should have put some ice on that, you look horrible."

I gave him a glare before I payed and left as quickly as I could, making sure to put the gas in it. As soon as I closed the gas compartment I felt someone flip me over and I looked up at him. "Alec." I said.

"Where is your necklace?" He asked me.

"I don't want to wear it." I told him.

"Wear it." He ordered.

"Why is it so important to you that I wear it?" I asked.

"Because, I bought it for you, you look good in it and you listen to me. Put it on. He looked down at my side to where he hurt me two years ago with a smile on his face. "Would you like to have another decoration?"

I pushed him off of me and got in my truck. "Leave me alone." I told him.

He opened my door and grabbed my neck as he reached for the necklace. I couldn't breath and he was tightening his grip as he did it. He pushed me back to where no one would see me. I started to see black but he let go. He put the necklace around my neck.

"Looks like my little pet needs to be trained again." He told me. I was trying to recover, I leaned into my glove box and got my inhaler. I breathed it in and put it back, getting my breath back. I had tears in my eyes. "Come on, crybaby got his feelings hurt?"

"You choked me!" I yelled. He forcefully grabbed my jaw.

"Stop yelling." He said and pushed me back. "Go to school and I'll see you at work today." He told me with a serious expression.

"What?" I asked.

"I got the job." He smiled "we're gonna have some fun.