9

the rest is of the weekend was chill. renjun came back quite early from work so that the two had a bit of time to hang out together. they were mostly playing video games but on sunday they went to renjun's room so the elder of the two could paint a bit while haechan was watching him.

after a while renjun spoke up. "so that was your boss back at jisungs?"

"yes. apparently he's jisung's brother. i didn't know to be honest." haechan replied, shifting in his seat.

renjun didn't even look up from his canvas but said "he was the one who drove you here, right? i guess it can't be that bad then."

"jun. we kissed." haechan mumbled and the elder dropped his brush at that.

"you did what?" he asked, obvious panic laced in his voice. haechan laughed nervously and repeated himself "we kissed, twice actually. one time on thursday in the office and yesterday when he drove me here in the car."

renjun didn't say anything which made haechan nervous. he started fiddling with his fingers again and looked up to the chinese. said man looked at him with a stunned look on his face.

"why chanie?" he said after a while with a hoarse voice. haechan cleared his throat and finally stopped fiddling with his fingers.

"i don't know. it just happened. one minutes we were talking about a colleague who is bisexual and then i told him i was gay. it was kind of sudden but he was chill so i thought we could move on but he suddenly kissed me. that was on thursday. and then yesterday he kissed me again and i told him he has a girlfriend. he said he knows..." haechan's voice started trembling while ranting and renjun stood up and rubbed the younger's back while hugging him.

"do you like him?" the older male asked.

"i don't think so? i mean i don't know. but i definitely find him attractive and he knows. jun, why would he kiss me if he had a girlfriend?" haechan replied, sniffling a bit.

renjun shrugged helplessly. the younger man knew the chinese couldn't not answer that but still it felt good to have some comfort in him. renjun patted his back until haechan was calm again. he then proceeded to change the topic so that haechans mind would be on something else. he offered the younger male to let him experiment with some new paints he recently got. haechan was very grateful for that and at the end of the day he was smiling again.

jeno and jaemin had payed them a short visit to check up on the two but they didn't stay long as everyone had to get up early tomorrow.

in the morning haechan was late again. this was probably something that would never change but he just couldn't bring himself to get up. it was a flaw of his and he knew that. renjun nagged at him because of this quite a lot. just like this time where his loud voice was the thing that finally got haechan out of bed.

the two ate a quick breakfast together before leaving the house together. haechan drove renjun to his bus stop and then got to the company. he greeted jungwoo quickly just like he did every morning. the cute face of the receptionist just had something calming aboit it and besides that jungwoo was just a nice guy. they chatted but only for a minute or so since haechan really needed to get into his office.

once the elevator doors opened he was greeted by the usual sounds of talking and phones ringing. he went through the big room into the small kitchen, made his coffee and then proceeded to walk to his desk where his work was waiting for you.

the morning went on normal. haechan had a chat with johnny and another one with taeil but besides that work was the thing occupying him. mark had a meeting to attend tomorrow and haechan not only notified him of that but also took most of his calls as his boss was busy working in his office as well. they didn't talk much and it seemed like the whole office was in strict work mode after the weekend.