19

(a/n: happy birthday to mark! i love you so much and i hope you spend the rest of the day with your friends and family.)

the next few days were eventful to say the least. it started on sunday when mark called haechan up once again but this time to jisung's apartment. jeno somehow got a hand of the news as well so he begged both jisung and haechan for the permission to come. haechan asked mark and since the older male didn't really seem to care jeno joined them as well. renjun and jaemin were a bit resentful of letting jeno go alone with haechan but since neither of them had any connection with mark or jisung besides knowing them from jeno's tutoring or haechan's stories it would have been wrong of them to expect an invitation.

during the car ride to jisungs apartment, jeno expressed his joy in being able to see the young male again. he had tutored jisung for years so no surprise that the two had grown close.

"you're going to make renjun and jaemin jealous if you keep acting like that." haechan commented as jeno happily told him about all the hours he and jisung spend together.

"they'll manage. besides they know i love them very much." jeno shrugged and went back to telling haechan silly stories about little freshman jisung.

once they arrived at the apartment (haechan was still shook at how an eighteen year old was able to have such an apartment) jeno excitedly rang the bell. haechan was excited as well but for a complete different reason. he had spotted mark's car as he parked his own so the possibility of mark already being in jisung's apartment were big. that would mean who would get to see him again which made his heart beat fast.

the door opened and the two were greeted with a slightly annoyed looking jisung. his face changed as he spotted jeno and instantly went on to hug him and haechan after.

"come in, you two." jisung said with his deep voice and haechan felt a bit irritated. of course he knew how jisung sounded like but having heard all those stories about little jisung a few years ago made this jisung seem more mature and grown than before.

as the three entered the living room of the spacious apartment haechan spotted two men sitting on the couches, conversing with each other. one of them was mark, who put a huge smile on haechan's face just by existing, and the other male was chenle. the chinese looked up to them and smiled as he saw jisung enter the room. he patted to the space next to him and jisung immediately went to sit down there. jeno and haechan greeted both men and then awkwardly sat down next to mark on the couch.

mark stood up, silencing jisung and chenle who had been quietly chatting and bickering in the love seat they were sitting in. the eldest male awkwardly cleared his throat before starting to talk.

"so this turned out to be more people than i intended but it's not really changing anything. no offence." he said, giving jeno and chenle a short look. his eyes trailed to haechan who was smiling up at him. mark returned the smile and then turned his head to look at jisung.

"jisung-ah, i have news and they're somewhat private so i wish that nobody in this room talks about it without my permission." he said.

"of course!" jeno replied. haechan could see chenle nodding in confusion and internally facepalmed at mark's way of expressing himself.

"jisung, i'm gay and i hope you can accept me. i'm really sorry for not telling you earlier but i needed some courage and help to tell you." mark finally said with a short side eye towards haechan. the latter's attention wasn't on mark actually but on jisung who stared at mark with an expressionless face.