15

an alarm was ringing. haechan opened his eyes and blinked fast to get his eyes used to the sudden brightness. he stopped the loud noise and closed closed his eyes again. but since he was wide awake now he started to notice things. he was laying on someone's chest and that person had a steady heartbeat.

suddenly his heart sunk. he knew exactly on whose chest he was laying and why they were in this position. he raised himself up a bit to look at the man laying down under him.

mark was still sleeping peacefully. one of his arms was behind his head and one around haechan's waist. his black hair was slightly messy and it looked quite fluffy to haechan.

speaking of the man, in contrast to mark he felt himself sticky and sweaty. even though mark had cleaned him up yesterday that didn't equal to an actual shower.

carefully, to not disturb marks sleep, he stood up and went to a room he remembered being the bathroom. he undressed himself and walked into the shower which was huge. no surprise since everything about this apartment was big and expensive. haechan had some trouble but eventually found the right temperature. he washed himself off with mark's body wash which smelled like lavender and it reminded haechan just so much off the other.

it was just a quick shower. after haechan dried himself off and put on his (or more like mark's) clothes again. he sneaked back to the bedroom, seeing that mark was still sleeping on the bed. he looked very soft right now and all haechan wanted to do was cuddle into him and peck his cheeks. but sadly his moving around seemed to wake mark up as the man scrunched his nose and his eyes fluttered open.

"hey pretty." he said with his deep morning voice.

"good morning." haechan said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. he felt a bit awkward after yesterday's events and he didn't know how mark would react.

"did you sleep well?" mark asked, standing up frlmthe bed as well. his shirt and boxers were tight on him so haechan avoided looking at him too much.

"yes, i did. but truly yesterday was quite exhausting." haechan replied and added "in the best way of course." so mark wouldn't miss-understand. but the latter showed no signs of displeasure, instead he grinned at haechan and whispered "i'm glad to hear that. we can repeat that anytime."

he left haechan flustered in the room and the man needed a while to comprehend marks flirty remark. he heard some noise in the kitchen so he went there to see mark cooking.

"you want some eggs?" the older male asked.

"uhm.. that would be nice, thank you." haechan replied and sat himself onto one of the counters.

"you know we have work in half an hour right?" he asked mark who was humming to himself. mark turned his head to look at haechan "oh, that won't be a problem. i'll call in sick for the both of us."

"you can't just do that." haechan whined but mark shushed him "i can and i will. you need to rest besides you sound a bit sick."

"really?" haechan asked surprised. he didn't feel sick at all even though it wouldn't have been surprising after yesterday's storm.

mark just chuckled and finished the eggs by putting them on two plates. one he handed haechan and the other he took himself and went to the bar stools on the other side of the counters to sit down. he patted on the seat next to himself so haechan sat down as well.

they ate in silence but it wasn't awkward at all. haechan was swinging his feet, letting them touch the cold metal of the stool while mark was humming again, massaging haechan's thigh while doing so. it felt very domestic.