Welcome!

We may have our own reasons to start writing; for some it is to fill up their loneliness and tiresome life, a few do it because they want to entertain people, others might be doing it because they just want to write – all this zeroes up on one com...

We may have our own reasons to start writing; for some it is to fill up their loneliness and tiresome life, a few do it because they want to entertain people, others might be doing it because they just want to write – all this zeroes up on one common thing – Writing – it is our zeal.

A singer isn't a star unless there is someone to listen to his/her music. The same way, a writer isn't an author until people can appreciate their work.

Wattpad is a place where we can find both readers and writers, as a matter of undeniable fact being, as a reader the first genre's which we end up reading is somewhere between CEO stories, Billionaire clichés, Vampire and Werewolf, in all this mess there isn't a slightest possibility of having found an Indian swoon worthy catchy stories. At least not in the start.

Somehow we find an Indian story but then this whole Indian community is filled up with fanfictions and arranged marriage concepts with similar plots – come on guys, India is not all about arranged marriage – this is where things get extra clumsy, as people get busy with these story lines. The worth reading books by Indian Origin authors whose works are actually description of beautiful Indian culture and Indian scenarios, maybe an insight of how India is, it all becomes under rated.

Users never gets the chance to read them, because of obvious reasons which we all can understand. Thich kills the inspiration and motivational self in the writers, that is enough to crumb down the walls of confidence and certainty; for them to break down. 

Trust me I need not say this but still, to publish your book out for someone to read, needs lots of courage and not everyone can do it. Then wait for anyone to find it, this eats a lot of patience, maybe one of the reasons writers stop writing because obviously if someone isn't there to read my work what is the use of writing it? 

It's time we support each other and make a double-crossing benefit for both readers and writers of our Indian Community. 

Quills with Ink is aiming to get a collection of reviews in one place which users can come and find it being the library to all the worth reading best books from India.

We are also in look out for Reviewers? If you think you have what it takes to give people feedback about their literature piece in the most pleasant of ways, you are all welcome to join the team!