Prologue - All Is Found

Snowflakes and fire sparks sparkled in the low light, as they slowly fell down onto a forest landscape.

The miniature play scene sat in the middle of a bedroom, it was constructed of stone, crystals, and snow.

A snowman and rock dragon stood solemnly next to each other, as a hand grabbed one.

" Anna, Elsa, Hiccup, bedtime soon." Queen Iduna called out through the door, to the three children playing on the floor.

" Oh no, the Princess is trapped under the ice goblins evil spell." A young Princess Anna played with the snowman and held another snow figure next to it.

" She's also being held captive by a rogue dragon, quick Elsa make a prince, a fancy one." Anna asked her sister, as Elsa twirled her hands and a man formed.

Anna grabbed the snow prince and sat it down next to the Princess, as a five-year-old Hiccup made more rock dragons around her.

Agnar pocked his head through the door in curiosity and watched the three children playing.

" Oh no, the Prince is trapped too." Hiccup pushed the extra rock dragons around the Prince and Princess figures.

" Who cares about danger when there's love." Anna made the two snow figures kiss, Hiccup and Elsa gagged.

" Anna, that's gross," Hiccup exclaimed shuffling around the play scene and sitting down next to Elsa.

" Yeah, kissing won't save the forest," Elsa told her, as their parents came into the room.

" The lost faeries and baby dragons cry out." Hiccup made a few baby dragons and made them float in the air around the girls.

Elsa made the figure of a few exotic animals and sat them around Anna, smiling.

" What sound does a giraffe make, ah never mind," Elsa questioned, before putting the snow giraffe back on the ground.

She smiled, while watching Hiccup move the baby dragon figures through the air.

" The baby dragons wake up the fairy queen." Elsa twirls her hands to make a fairy Queen.

Hiccup waves his hands and the baby dragon figures fly around the fair queen.

" She rescues the rest of the trapped dragons and saves the forest!" Elsa throws her hands up into the air, making a few snowflakes.

" And then they all get married!" Anna grabs all the toys in her arms and hugs them tight.

" What are you three playing?" Agnar asks walking around the children, holding a candle.

" Enchanted forest, papa." Hiccup bluntly states continuing on with his playing, handing Elsa a baby dragon.

" Ok, the evil dragons regroup and plan a new attack on the kingdom." Hiccup and Elsa sat next to each other, trying to think of a new game.

" Well, that's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen." The King quietly tells the children, Elsa and Hiccup look at him with awe.

" Oh, you've seen an enchanted forest?" Elsa asks her father wide-eyed and confused.

" Wait, what?" Hiccup questions, Anna kneeling up beside him, both giving their father a confused face.

" I have, once." The King turned to the children, smiling and looking up at his wife.

" And you never told us this before?" Anna stood up and placed her hands on her hips, scowling at her father.

" Well, I could tell you it now, if you would." All three kids ran to Hiccup's bed and jumped up onto it, bumping into each other.

" Tell us, ok tell us now." Elsa and Hiccup ask him, as Anna hugs both of them smiling.