It Will All Make Sense

Olaf, the Night Lights, and the Fireworms were walking through the forest looking around.

" Anna, Elsa, Hiccup, Sven, Samantha," Olaf called out while leaning against a tree.

The dragons looked at him weirdly, why did he say Samantha?

" Hehe, I don't even know a Samantha." Olaf laughed at his own jock and the dragons chortled.

Suddenly a pile of leaves moved up Olaf and the dragon's bodies.

The snowman and dragons stood still for a few seconds until Olaf moved again, smiling as if nothing happened.

The pile of leaves fell down on them and Olaf just stood there completely oblivious and not concerned.

" That's normal," Olaf stated as he waded through the pile, a rock fell in front of him.

The snowman tripped and his body fell apart, a geyser pushed his head up and placed it back on his torso.

Olaf and the dragons stood in the centre of the clearing huddled close and confused.

A streak of leaves flew by and the dragons growled at the quick moving advisory.

Olaf and the dragons moved forward again carefully, trying not to bring attention to themselves.

The leaf streak zipped behind them and they turned to see what it was.

" What was that?" Olaf questioned while looking at the sky.

A tunnel formed behind them and they screeched at the sound.

" Samantha?" Olaf peaked down the hole with the Night Lights calling down.

" This will all make sense when I am older, someday I will see that this makes sense." Olaf sang out, as a purple and pink fire spark jumped from a tree.

" One day when I'm old and wise I'll look back and realise that these were all completely normal events." The fire spark ran up behind the dragons and flared under them, Ruffrunner jumped on top of Pouncer and screeched.

" I'll have all answers when I'm older, like why we're in this dark enchanted wood." Olaf crawled through a thicket of twisted branches and pulled a thorn out from his body.

" I know in a couple years, these will seem like childish fears." Olaf sang while the Night Lights stood behind him and play growled at him.

" So I know this isn't bad, it's good." Several red glowing eyes appeared behind the snowman as he and the dragons left the cave.

" Growing up means adapting, puzzling at your world and your place." a boulder rolled down the hill behind Olaf and the dragons as the fire spark followed them.

" When I'm more mature I'll feel totally secure." Olaf jumped down to a pond and looked until he clear water.

" Being watched by something with a creepy, creepy face." A face with blue glowing eyes formed in the water as it swam up to him glaring.

The dragons reared back as Olaf screamed and ran the opposite direction.

" Ah!" The spirits threw the party into a hole, which happened to be a footprint.

" See that will all make sense when I am older, so there's no need to be terrified or tense." The Night Lights and Fireworms reassembled Olaf's body as Dart placed his head back on.

" I'll just dream about a time when I am in my age of prime, cause when your older absolutely everything makes sense!" Olaf danced as the wind spirit formed a tornado, the snowman and dragons got swept up into it.