The Past is Not What it Seems

The spirit crystals floated above Arrendale, the light from the moon dancing off them.

The dragon head glowed bright and looked down at Hiccup, with a mighty glare.

Anna opened Hiccup's balcony door and spotted the crystals and the dragon head.

" Air, water, fire, earth, what is that?" Elsa pointed out the stones while looking up at the dragon.

" That would be a Foreverwing." Hiccup replied just as the dragon roared.

The ice crystals fell to the ground, tinkling like broken glass.

                      ~ Line Break ~

The townspeople and their dragons came out of their houses unaware and confused about what happened.

They soon spotted all the crystals on the streets and the giant glowing dragon head.

The dragon roared and the lanterns along the street suddenly went out and all the water from the fountains stopped flowing.

The wind began to blow causing the dragons to panic and pushed their riders.

Sven's stable door was opened, he and Hookfang were pushed out by the strong breeze.

Hiccup and Elsa ran to a house to shelter from the wind, Hiccup shielding his girlfriend.

" The air rages, no fire or water, the earth is next, we have to get out," Elsa told him while running to the town.

" Grandfather, I know you hear me, why call me now?" Hiccup followed Elsa towards the town.

The people and dragons were struggling to fight against the wind as they were blown out of the town.

Elsa and Hiccup came up behind a group of people shielding their children from the wind.

" It'll be ok, everyone and dragon evacuate to the cliffs!" Hiccup called out with Elsa, Toothless and Liry spotted their riders and came up to them.

" Hey bud, good to see you." Hiccup said in a nervous voice.

" What did you do this time brother?" Toothless asked the man who was helping a little girl move through town.

" I don't know, I just ah, I don't know." Hiccup picked the child up and carried her out of town.

The ground beneath them started to shake as the paths pushed people further out of town.

Olaf and the fireworms we're struggling to walk next to Kristoph, Sven, and Hookfang.

" Oh no, I'm gonna blow," Olaf screamed as Kristoph picked him up.

" Don't worry I've got you." He told the snowman while holding tight.

Everyone ran out of town as Anna and Stormfly turned around to see the flag in the centre of town being ripped off the pole.

                     ~ Line Break ~

Everyone was gathered outside the dragon sanctuary, Hiccup was talking with his mother and father.
" Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III, I can't believe you didn't tell us that you were hearing your grandfathers call!" The Fire Queen scolded her son.

Hiccup stood before her bowing his head in embarrassment and shame.

" I know, I just, ah, I." Hiccup couldn't think of anything to say back to her.

" Oh, so, why didn't you tell us?" Hiccup looked up at his father and sighed.

" I wanted to be normal for once, I don't want to worry about my destiny anymore, I want a life!" The Bewilderbeast and Gire Queen gasped.