Some Things Never Change

Elsa looked out over Arrendale, she felt completely free as Hiccup came up behind her and hooked his arm around her waist.

The Prince was dressed in a white long-sleeved tunic shirt with a beige vest over the top and falling down his shoulders was a brown bearskin robe.

The shirt had golden dragons stitched around the hem and neckline, a pair of tan brown pants fell down his legs with a newly ordained prosthetic leg.

Finally hanging around his neck was the snowflake medallion that Agnar had gifted him when he left.

" Morning your highness, sightseeing are we." Elsa giggled at her boyfriend as he kissed her.

" Hiccup your back, how were your mum and dad?" Elsa asked the man as he leant down on the railing.

" Mums great although she wishes I visited more often." Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck.

" You do need to do that, how was your dad?" Elsa held his hand and smiled.

" Well Dads good, he was giving me another talk about taking on the role of King." Elsa placed her hand on Hiccup's shoulder.

" I know he means well, but I'm just not ready yet." Hiccup sighed as he looked back up at Elsa.

" You'll know when the time comes, but you have to tell him how you feel about it." Elsa held his hands as Hiccup stared into her eyes.

" I know, I just don't know how to tell him." Hiccup told her, while smiling.

Elsa hugged him and took in his sent, he smelt of fish and dragons, which was a smell she had come accustomed to.

" Ah, Elsa I have something to ask you, would you like to." Before Hiccup would finish Kai interrupted him.

" Your Majesty, Prince Hiccup, their ready." Hiccup and Elsa pulled apart with embarrassment.

" Oh, ah, heh, sorry," Elsa mumbled to herself.

" Ok, we're coming." Hiccup took Elsa by the hand as they began walking into the room Hiccup suddenly heard a strange roar echo through his mind.

It was like a dull thud at the base of his skull, but it soon increased to immense pain.

" Ah!" Hiccup clutched his head as Elsa held his back.

" Hiccup are you all right?" Elsa asked him with a concerned tone, Hiccup took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

" Ah, I'm fine, I'm ok." He stood back up and held her hand which was on his shoulder.

As they began walking Elsa suddenly heard a faint call as if someone was singing.

" Do you hear that?" Elsa looked out into the wilderness.

" Hear what Elsa?" Hiccup queries her while forcing his powers to dull the headache.

" Oh, nothing." Elsa took her boyfriend's hand again and the two of them walked into the ballroom.

~ Line Break ~

A lone leaf floated through the air as the now teenage Night Lights followed it, chittering to each other.

Anna was walking up a path dressed in a beige gown, along the hem of the gown we're a line of flowers that we're blue and yellow.

She wore a mid-drift coat that matched perfectly with the dress and in her hair a few barely stalks.

Stormfly was walking behind her wearing a set of Gronckle iron cuffs around her legs and a barely and autumn leaf headdress around her spikey crown.