Olaf's Recap and Authors Note

" Ahhhhh, roar!" Olaf yelled as he slid across the ice in Elsa palace.

" Show you're self, right now!" Olaf demanded, pointing down to the ground.

" Elsa, be who you are." Olaf impersonated Iduna, speaking to Elsa.

" Hiccup you must take your place as King of Dragons." Olaf the Foreverwing.

" Oh, I will mama, I will." Olaf reached up to the sky.

" How can I be King when my girlfriends in trouble?" Olaf looked up at the sky and tried to run, but fell over.

" Elsa's dead, Hiccup's dead, the Furies are dead, Olaf's dead, Anna cries." Olaf fell over a bunch of times and then sat rocking back and forth.

" And then a bunch of important things happened, that I forgot." Olaf dancer around the room.

" I was right and water has memory, and so I live, so do you." Olaf rose from the ground and pointed to his audience.

Marshmallow, the snowgies, Snow Wraiths, Speed Stingers, and Groncicles looked at Olaf confused.

" Oh, we live, we live!" Marshmallow told the others, the snowgies all jumped up and down in excitement.

The dragons shook their heads and went back to sleeping, Olaf smiled smugly.

Authors Note:

Well, here we are the end, sniff, I'm sorry this is a little emotional.

Ok, I'm fine, I think.

Well, this has been a long ride, but we made it, the last book in my Dragon Prince and ice Queen series.

I think this was a big learning experience for me, the first lesson was, don't kidnap Hiccup on his honeymoon.

That was a troublesome time, because Astrud hunted me down and threatened to kill me.

Luckily Hiccup calmed her down and said this wasn't permanent, sorry Astrid.

Well, now that this book series is done, I am going to finish Our Souls Are One.

Then myself and AnjaWritesFanfiction
Will be collabing on a story, that I am sure you are all going to love.

Thank you so much for your support, votes, comments, and for your patience.

This book took the longest because I decided to take a break from it and do other stuff.

Sorry if you had been waiting a while, but it's done now and I can work on other stuff.

If you have any suggestions for the next chapter of Our Souls Are One, please let me know.

Well, I better go and deal with Astrid and Valka, who are making Yaknog and meatballs in the kitchen.

Be safe, live one another, and hang in there, this crazy nightmare of a year will get better if we take care.

Love Zinnia G.