Dive to Deep and A King is Born

Elsa stood in the centre of a dome filled statues depicting moments from the past moving around her.

A figure of Marshmallow growled behind Elsa as she spotted her, Anna, and Hiccup playing with their snow creatures.

" Hi I'm Olaf and this is my friend Grump, we like warm hugs." Elsa watched herself play with the snowman.

" I love you, Olaf and Grump." The young Anna surged forward.

Anna rode the bike down the halls and laughing, a statue of her Anna and Hiccup ice skating slid past.

" Elsa is this safe with my leg and, ah!" Elsa stood next to the snow Hiccup and smiled.

" Come on do it." Elsa smiled at each memory.

" Here I stand in the light of day!" Elsa cringed at the one of her singing let it go.

" Oh, like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly!" The Duke of Weseletin danced around her and she moved with his movements.

Liry nudged one of Toothless who was sitting on a cliff talking with Elsa after he thought the Queen was trying to steal Hiccup.

" I'm sorry, I understand you love him too." Liry crooned at the statue of her rider.

Another of her and Hiccup first meeting after years apart stood before her.

" Ah, hi, your majesty." Elsa smiled, she was so shy and closed up back then.

Now she had a family to help her confess her built up feelings.

Elsa walked past one of Anna meeting Hans for the first time.

" No I wasn't looking where I was going, but I'm great actually." The statue of Hans helped up a frazzled Anna.

" Prince Hans of the Southern Isles." Elsa collapsed his form into a pile of snow.

" You pathetic child, you can't defeat me!" A dragon the size of a mountain roared at Hiccup and Toothless.

Elsa watched as a fifteen-year-old version of her boyfriend turned around on Toothless ready to fire.

"I can sure as well damn try!" Toothless blasted into the mouth of the huge dragon and it erupted into flames.

Elsa saw her beloved fall into the cloud of flames and Toothless save him, she longed to see him again.

Elsa watched one of her father and mother hugging.

" I love you." Agnar held Iduna close as Elsa watched with curiosity.

" I need to tell you about my past and where I'm from." Iduna looked up into her husband's eyes.

" I'm listening." they kissed as Elsa walked away.

Elsa heard frightened screams come from across the room and saw a couple in a boat being thrashed about by waves, a basket flew from the boat and headed away from the swell.

" No, Hiccup!" A woman reached for the basket, but the boat was destroyed.

" Hiccup?" Elsa finally knew what happened to Hiccup's birth parents after years of asking him.

She finally understood what they were trying to do.

Elsa turned when she heard a laugh of a girl, seeing her father sitting at the base of a tree and her mother hanging out of the tree's branches.

"Iduna?!" Agnar pulled the book to his chest, Liry wandered over.

" What are you reading your majesty?" Iduna smiled at him as Elsa crouched down to see the exchange.