Worry

Hiccup was sitting in front of his mirror with his shirt of, looking at the markings on his back and arms.

They were glowing and shifting into different shapes, he had to tell his father what was happening.

Hiccup already knew what it was, the Foreverwing was calling him and this time he couldn't escape what he was meant to do.

Toothless was snoring away on his stone slab, trying to get some sleep.

A knock at the door brought him back to reality, Elsa and Anna walked into the room with concerned looks.

" Yep somethings wrong." Anna told him, while she and Elsa walked over to him.

" What, with you two?" Hiccup asked them as they sat down on the floor next to him.

" No with you, you're looking at your markings, you always look at them when your worried or stressed." Elsa stroked his hair and Hiccup fell into her arms, his head on her lap.

" I just don't know if I'm ready for the responsibility ahead." Hiccup told the girls while looking out the window.

" Hiccup, I've seen you do amazing things, you're more than ready." Elsa stroked his hair.

" What about you, you're wearing your mother scarf." Hiccup told Elsa, while pulling on one of the tassels.

" I, ah, it's nothing." Elsa looked at Anna, who gasped.

" Oh, did we do something wrong, Hiccup, Elsa, I am so sorry." Anna tried to apologise, but Hiccup sat up and placed his hand over her mouth.

" Anna, you didn't hurt my feelings at all, I just have a simple headache, nothing more." Hiccuppulled his robe back over his shoulders.

" Elsa, Hiccup what is it?" Elsa sat down on her boyfriend's bed just as Hiccup was.

" There's this, ah, I just don't want to mess anything up." Hiccup held Elsa's hand in his and smiled at her.

" What things, you two are doing great and the dragons are fitting in fine." Anna sat down next to Elsa.

" What would we do without you, Anna?" Hiccup asked while pulling his legs up onto the bed.

" You'll always have me." Anna replied looking at him with a wide smile.

" I know what you two need, come on you to come here." Anna gestured for Hiccup to sit beside her and Elsa lye down on the other side.

" What are you doing?" Hiccup asked as he sat next to her.

" Mama's words, cuddle close, scooch in." Hiccup leaned his head against her shoulder and Elsa hugged her sister's waist.

" Where the Northwind, meets the sea." Anna sang while stroking Hiccup's hair and playing with one of the tassels on the scarf.

Hiccup felt a memory filter through his mind and appear before him, he saw Iduna singing the very same song to him and Elsa.

" There's a river full of memory." Anna and Elsa sang, Hiccup began to get tired of Anna stroking his hair.

" Heh, I know what you're doing." Elsa guessed, Anna was drawing her punky finger down her sister's nose.

" Sleep my darlings safe and sound, for in this river all is found." Hiccup turned over to get comfortable in his bed.

Elsa fell asleep quickly and snuggle up to her sister, breathing lightly.

Anna yawned and cuddled up to her sister, closing her eyes.