3;

chapter 3: party time
_____

Julie

Leah and I were hanging out with Stella in her house which was insanely beautiful and huge and I thought I had a big ass house. I got to know Stella's stunning big sister, Vanessa, who hung out with us for a little bit before her boyfriend arrived and she left with him, leaving us three alone again.

The girls and I sat on Stella's bed in her bedroom, bored as we were waiting for Justin and two of his friends, Ryan and Chaz to arrive. They were Justin's best friend's and I didn't have the chance to meet them yet because they were going to another school. Justin had just mentioned to me last week that he wanted me to meet them.

"Dude, when are the boys coming?" Leah asked, the tone in her voice showing that she was clearly annoyed at the fact that the boys still weren't here after they told us they would be here at 5 and it was already 5:30, meaning they were late.

"They will be here soon. You know them." Stella said to which Leah sighed and nodded after saying that it was annoying that the boys were always late.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang, meaning the boys finally arrived so Stella quickly went downstairs to open the door for them. Leah and I kept having a conversation until the door to Stella's room opened and the boys entered the room with her. My eyes met Justin's and I immediately had a smile on my face. He mirrored the smile as he came towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey." He greeted me, whispering into my ear and then he proceeded to ask me how I was doing and I answered him. "Come, I want to introduce you." Without another word he grabbed my hand and walked with me to the two boys that were also in the room. "Chaz, Ryan this is Julie Marie. Julie this is Chaz..." He pointed at the boy with the dark hair, which eyes I immediately noticed and liked and I had to say that he looked good. ".. and this is Ryan." Justin continued. Ryan had dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, the color being similar to mine. He was very also handsome.

"Hey, guys." I waved at them awkwardly because I didn't know if it was appropriate to go further than that. "You can just call me Julie," I mentioned to them as Justin had introduced me with my full name and smiled to which they just nodded.

All of us sat down on the couch and from there we were having a good time. I got to know the boys better and they were being really nice and funny and we all just got along really well. I was really happy to be part of this group and that everyone was so welcoming towards me. I couldn't ask for better people to be around with and they were honestly enough.

"Oh, guys there's a party tomorrow," Stella mentioned to everyone after a while.

"Oh yeah at Michael's house, right?" Ryan asked her and took his phone out to check something.

"Yes, and we all are going." Stella cheered happily and excited and then she looked at me. "You too young lady."

"Okay, okay." I just said, laughing and raising my hands to my defense.

"You should know that we have parties around here every weekend, "Chaz then told me and I was surprised to hear that.

"What, really?" I asked him, not actually believing him.

"Stella, Leah you didn't tell her yet?" Chaz looked at them in disbelief while he asked that question. "Listen, Julie," He turned to look at me now. "You're one of us now so that means you're going to the coolest parties every weekend. The parties are mainly house parties since we can't go to clubs yet but they are really good." He explained to me and I just nodded my head.