9;

chapter 9; just the two of us
_____

Julie

I slowly opened my eyes when I woke up and looked at the ceiling, wincing a little because I moved too fast when I sat up and my head was hurting. I remembered that I drank way too much than I should have yesterday so this headache was totally justified. I also remembered everything else that happened yesterday, the dancing, the neck kisses, his touch. I got goosebumps just thinking about it.

I looked at the other side of the bed and Justin wasn't there. I checked the time afterwards and the clock had just hit noon. I had no idea how many hours I had been asleep because I didn't know when exactly we got home. I was just glad that I didn't feel too tired and exhausted. I was about to get up from the bed as I saw the door open and Justin came in.

"Good morning," Justin greeted me when he walked through the door. "I brought you breakfast." He said, carrying the tray and passing it to me when he reached the bed. "I brought you some pain killers too. Eat and then take them okay?"

"Thank you, Justin," I said to him softly, giving him a smile before I looked down on the tray with all kinds of food that I was so ready to eat.

"Anything for you babe. If you need anything else, I'm in the shower. Enjoy your breakfast." He said and kissed my cheek before he walked into the bathroom.

Justin was seriously the sweetest boy alive and I appreciated it so much that he made me happy and smile. I didn't want to waste any time so I started eating and listened to music while I was doing it. I also responded to the messages I had on my phone and looked through the pictures that I took of all of us last night. They were a perfect representation of the night, they started from beautiful and clear to super blurry, which made me laugh. I loved to make memories like that with my friends.

As soon as I finished eating I took the painkillers and waited for Justin to come out of the bathroom so that I could get ready for the day. I didn't really know what we had planned for this day yet but I just wanted to be done just in case we did go out.

A while later I felt better due to the pain killers and I was still waiting for Justin to come out of the bathroom. I had no idea why he thought that it was alright to be in there for so long but I was getting so impatient and I decided to get him out of there.

"Come out, Justin," I yelled as I knocked on the door so that he could hear me clearly.

The door opened a few seconds later and I was literally hit by the steam coming out of the room. Justin stood right in front of me, his hair being wet from the shower he just took and he had only a towel wrapped around his torso, showcasing his perfectly built body. My eyes wandered up and down his body until my eyes met his.

"Like what you see, babe?" He asked with a smirk on his face, probably liking the attention I was giving him.

"Maybe," I responded, making him raise his eyebrows. "Now get out of the bathroom I need to take a shower," I urged and I tried hard not to look down at his body again because I was really tempted to do so.

"Well, no one is stopping you," he said to that as he was still blocking the bathroom for me.

"You are right now."

"I don't think there's a problem with me staying in here while you take a shower," Justin came closer, looking down at me and licking his lips.

My heart jumped when he closed the gap between us but I had to play it cool so he didn't see the effect he had on me right now. "Oh, Justin, you play too much." I smacked his arm playfully. "Get out."