19;

chapter 19; mess all over the place
_____

Julie

After school the next day, I stood at the school entrance, waiting for Justin to come so he could drive me home since he picked me up this morning. He wanted to make this a thing, where he picked me up 2-3 times a week which was very cute and I definitely didn't say no to that offer.

I couldn't wait to go home because I was very tired of school and being at this place and the worst thing was that the week had just begun. Mondays really were the worst days ever and that for no reason but the fact that I was seeing Justin in a few minutes made everything so much better for me right now.

As I was standing at the door, I noticed that someone was now standing next to me. Of course, I immediately thought that it was Justin since I didn't expect anyone else to meet me here so I turned around to face who I thought was Justin and I was ready to greet him but it turned out to be somebody else. Somebody I didn't expect, somebody I didn't want to see at all and that person was Luke.

Okay, not only did I hate Mondays but I also had the pleasure to see Luke, the last person I wanted to see right now. Luck was definitely not something that was on my side right now. I was aware that I could not avoid him forever since we visited the same school but I tried my best to stay out of his way because I seriously didn't want to have any contact with him at all.

"Hey there, beautiful. What's up?" Luke greeted and I was wondering if this boy was actually going crazy because he was speaking to me like nothing ever happened.

"Luke, what the hell do you want from me?" I asked him and stepped away from him.

"So, I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore?" he asked me while raising his brows.

"I have no interest in talking to you so you can just fucking leave," I answered his silly question. I wondered why he didn't understand that I wanted nothing to do with him. I was sure that was more than obvious.

Luke laughed, "beautiful, I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't ever call me that again, okay?" I spat and gave him an angry glare. "What do you even want from me?" I asked once again since he didn't answer my question earlier.

"I haven't seen you in a while," he shrugged, "I thought I could come and say hi since I saw you standing here on your own."

"Yeah, you already did that now you can leave. I'm waiting for someone and I don't necessarily need him to see me with you. Now go," I said and turned away from him so that I didn't have to see him and he was intelligent he would now understand that I wasn't interested in talking to him.

"Wow, why are you so rude? What did I do to you?" he asked me astonished and my eyes widened as I slowly turned around to face him again. There was absolutely no way this boy was being serious.

"What you did to me? You are seriously asking me that fucking question? You know exactly what you did to me back at your place, so don't act like you did nothing Luke," I yelled at him angrily and pushed him away from me out of anger. I couldn't believe that he was acting like I was making everything up.

Luke, however, smirked before he spoke up, "Well as far as I remember nothing happened, so what are you talking about?" he asked me, acting oblivious which made my blood boil.

"You know exactly what you were about to do."

"I tried to kiss you. Everything beyond that is made up by yourself in your head so nothing ever happened sweetheart," Luke smirked and I looked at him in disbelief because he was turning this whole situation around to make him look innocent which in my eyes he wasn't.