15

Jaemin waits on Jisung's floor.

It was already an hour after their initial meet up and when Jisung got here, he realized he'd forgotten something and went right back the way he came. Jaemin didn't mind.

This morning things seemed to have gone back to normal. Renjun wasn't in the room when he woke up and Haechan was searching through his side of the cupboard, insisting that he lost something (which he didn't. It was a bracelet and it was on his other wrist.) Jaemin asked whether Haechan was getting enough sleep to which the other responded with a flushed and spluttered look and wouldn't meet his eyes. He scurried out of the room without so much as a goodbye.

"Okay." Jisung appears beside him again. This time, he's got his bag on his back. He catches Jaemin looking and smiles sheepishly. "I have a study session with my friend. Shall we?"

It's odd how Jaemin considered Jisung a friend and yet he didn't really know much about him. All he knew was his name, that they shared a class and that they were both hunters. He didn't know any of Jisung's other friends. Then again the only time they really spent together was during his training or when they needed to study for a test. Otherwise, he didn't even know what Jisung liked doing for fun. (Noted he barely knew what it was he did for fun.)

"Sure," Jaemin replies. They walk together toward the classroom buildings. There were a few buildings, really; there were the dormitories (and there were two; one for the girls and one for the boys), the dorms for the lecturers, and the classrooms. It was still small compared to other universities, but Jaemin was fine with that. It was one of the reasons he wanted to come here when he was younger. His dad had laughed and his mom insisted that he try not to pick a university because of the size of the classes. Jaemin nearly cried and his mom took him in her arms; he was six at the time and attached to his mom at the hip. Sometimes he missed her more than other days, especially on special days like birthdays. His dad and him never really spoke of her. They didn't need to.

They were nearing the classes when Jaemin stopped in his tracks. Jisung turned to him after realizing that Jaemin wasn't next to him, but he couldn't say anything. His lips were parted and he was frozen solid.

"Jaemin?"

"It's him." The words finally leave his lips but he's still unable to so much as move. Jisung walks over and stands beside him before following Jaemin's gaze.

"Him who?"

"The vampire who attacked me in the library."

Before he can say anything else, Jisung has a hold of his elbow and is tugging him on ahead as they walk closer and closer to Professor Qian's classroom. The boy was walking toward them and at first, Jaemin panicked, worrying that they had been seen by the white haired male. He almost sighed in relief when the boy turned, but then Jisung was tugging harshly at his elbow and it was only as they got closer that he realized why; the boy just entered Professor Qian's classroom.

He and Jisung share a look.

Jisung walks over to the windows and, because of how low the windows of all classrooms here were, he pops his head up a little so that he's peeking into the class. Rather than that, Jaemin sits by the otherside of the door after noticing the boy walk over to the desk, and he leans in a little.

"Professor Qian," the boy says. His voice brings back memories of the night and he involuntarily shivers. He clasps his hands together and closes his eyes, hoping that whatever was about to be said was loud enough for Jisung and himself to hear. Sure it would be terrible, but considering this was a person (a vampire) who attacked him, this was definitely the least horrible thing to be done.