16: Let's Give Us A Try

Nothing much had changed, Taeyong noted, other than the way they snuck lingering touches of each other around the house. Yesterday was different though, Jaehyun had gathered up bits and pieces of wavering courage to sneak into Taeyong's bed and play with the strands of his strawberry pink hair, humming a lullaby until he fell asleep.

It felt natural, somehow, to be with Jaehyun like that. He felt complete as if the man was his missing puzzle piece he wasn't even aware he needed.

Those strong arms that had gently lulled him to sleep weren't there in the morning. His body noticed before he did, missing the mellow heat only another body could give. The bed space beside him was warm though when his fingers touched the empty space, meaning that Jaehyun must've stood up not too long ago.

His eyes fluttered open groggily as he heard the creak of a door. His sight was hazy before he rubbed it to get rid of the nitty, gritty dirt that had accumulated at the corners. Taeyong grimaced, he mustn't have looked very pretty when he slept.

"Awake already?" Jaehyun did up his last buttons, stepping out from Taeyong's bathroom. "I thought you'd sleep in for a bit."

Taeyong's eyes shifted to the window, it had sheer blinds because he liked to wake up to the sun. That usually never worked though and today was no exception, he had slept in. He winced, pulling himself up.

"What time is it?" He ran a hand through his hair and blinked a few times. He jut out his bottom lip, watching Jaehyun fix his tie and pull down his collar.

"Two o'clock. Your father's arriving in fifteen minutes." His voice turned semi-serious as he fixed his cuffed links. Taeyong never had a thing for men in uniform - well, men at all really - but Jaehyun looked extra attractive getting dressed in his.

Taeyong made grabby hands at him wanting to just five more minutes to lie with his boyfriend, father be damned. Jaehyun grinned and gave him something better.

He knelt a foot on the bed and placed his hands on both sides of Taeyong's slim body, trapping him underneath his swole one. His dark strands of hair tickled Taeyong's neck as he leaned down and placed his lips carefully on Taeyong's collarbone. He pressed a delicate kiss to the sensitive area and Taeyong felt his body shiver.

Jaehyun sucked at the skin, one, twice, thrice, harshly and Taeyong covered his mouth with his hand, he didn't want to embarrass himself by moaning. What he was feeling was new, he had never taken part in anything remotely sexual with someone else. Well, he kissed Johnny once but that was for a game of spin the bottle in highschool so he never thought much of it. This, this was completely brand new.

Jaehyun pulled away from the area and admired his work. It was turning an ugly shade of purple and blue but it was oddly beautiful. Taeyong's fingers skimmed over it and his face flushed. It was tingly.

"Now get dressed," Jaehyun said firmly as he stepped off the bed to pick up his suit jacket. Taeyong nodded quietly at a loss for words, clearly not as unaffected at Jaehyun.

___

Taeyong rushed down the stairs just as the door opened and held back his puffs, instead catching his breath vigorously through his nose. This was routine, greeting his father at the door every time he came back from a trip.

"Welcome back father," Taeyong smiled as the man and his guards entered. This time it wasn't so forced, his body still carried the excitement Jaehyun made him feel.

Mr Lee's eyes travelled over his son noticing the overly-joyed reaction he produced. Taeyong's stiffed suddenly feeling exposed as if his father knew his sins, as if his father knew what Jaehyun had done to him barely twenty minutes ago. Jaehyun, on the other hand, bowed cordially.