18: Is It Just Me Or Does It Feel Hot?

Warning
!Mature Content!

Jaehyun paused, a breath passed and the tension grew bigger. His breath was caught in his throat and Taeyong's big, doe eyes were looking up at him innocently, face flushed. Jaehyun wondered for a moment if he knew the implications, the implications a step like that would make.

"It's fine if you didn't find me attractive, nevermind," Taeyong turned his head to the side and covered it with his hands. Jaehyun was brought out of his daze by the ridiculousness of his statement and gently removed Taeyong's covering his hands and placed a finger under his chin, forcing Taeyong to meet his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I find you attractive?" He knew very well that it wasn't a lack of compliments. He showered Taeyong with kisses and praises of his beauty everyday so that couldn't be it.

Taeyong's blushed deep maroon looking into Jaehyun's honest eyes. He felt like he should be honest too, "Y-You never touched me." It was embarrassing to say aloud but it was the truth.

"I didn't want to hurt you," Jaehyun frowned.

I didn't want to ruin you.

And there it was, Taeyong noticed his eyes had began to cloud over with that certain look Jaehyun only gave him when Taeyong was feeling daring enough to do something such as grinding of his lap.

Lust, Taeyong thought, It was lust.

Taeyong placed a hand gingerly to Jaehyun's face to cup his cheek. "You wouldn't hurt me... I trust you." Yes, Taeyong trusted him. He trusted him with his whole fiber and being, he trust him enough to give him his body. Jaehyun heart soared at the fact that they had come so far.

He had fucked up he knew, letting Taeyong in the face of danger so, so, so many times, but despite all that he still found it in him to trust him. If Taeyong didn't look so goddamn fuckable underneath him he might honestly have cried.

Taeyong's hands moved down under Jaehyun's shirt and explored the crevices of his body. He was well defined, manly, hot.

"I want you to fuck me."

And that was all it took to send Jaehyun over the edge, all sense or reason and worry dissipated and was covered in thick, hungry lust. Taeyong was at his mercy, slim, fragile, innocent. He took pride in the fact that he would be his first.

"Are you sure about this?" He said with a raggedy breath, moving down to the skin of Taeyong's neck and grazing his teeth over it. He needed to be absolutely sure that he had the permission to do what he wanted. Taeyong craned his neck so Jaehyun would have more access and he nodded. That was it, no more ifs and no more buts.

The tension in the air was thick as with the help of Jaehyun, Taeyong kicked of his pants, leaving him just dressed in his short boxers. Jaehyun's eyes glossed over, raking the length of Taeyong's legs. They were firm and thin, just small enough for Jaehyun's hand to firmly grip around their circumference. Taeyong felt fingers digging into the flesh of his thighs and held back a moan.

Jaehyun's hot breath nipped at his skin, his hands exploring parts of Taeyong he had touched before. It was different this time. Taeyong was bare. Bare for him.

Taeyong's breathing was uneven and shallow as the man pushed him down gently unto the bed. He was still in his boxers but the rest of his milky white skin was exposed for Jaehyun to touch. He was the only one so exposed, Jaehyun still in his suit shirt and pants, a tie hanging loosely around his veined neck.