10: Beach Escapades

They drove for about an hour before they arrived at an open, patchy area. Taeyong squinted his eyes as he got out of the car. He could see and smell the saltiness of the sea futher on from the hill they had parked on.

Jaehyun got out and looked over at Taeyong, not liking the boy's soft frown and puckered lips.

"Do you not like the beach?" Light nervousness was hinted in the way he spoke. Taeyong heard it and promptly shook his head, that wasn't it at all.

"No, that's not it.. I just don't think I'm dressed for it," He bit his lip. "I don't think you are either," he pointed a slender finger at the man. He was right, Jaehyun was dressed in his usual stiff, suit attire.

"Don't worry about me," Jaehyun reassured him and made his way over.

The man placed a hand lightly on his back, ushering him to go forward on the stone path towards the beach. Taeyong felt his face flush from his touch as they meandered down the rocky path.

The beach itself was small and practically empty, only three other people at the other end of where they stayed. Taeyong guessed not many people knew there was a beach there in the first place, it was easy to walk drive by.

Taeyong surveyed the quiet area before taking off his jacket and sitting on it, placing his hands beside him in the grainy sand. The waves splashed in softly and retreated and Taeyong's eyes stayed on trained on their cycles. It was relaxing, that he could admit, but what now?

Taeyong covered the sun's beaming rays from his eyes with a hand and under it his gaze shifted over to a shuffling Jaehyun. He almost jumped back in amazement from what the man was doing.
Jaehyun had taken off his jacket, shoes and socks, his feet now buried deep in the warm sand, and he had rolled up his pants and was moving on to the sleeves of his arms.

Taeyong watched with a gulp as the man's large arms were exposed to his elbow and he loosened his tie. He had never imagine Jaehyun could be like this, so relaxed and carefree. The corner of his lips etched upwards as he watched the man run a hand through his dark hair. The way the sun hit him at an angle made Taeyong feel fuzzy.

"Come into the water with me," he reached out a hand, breaking Taeyong out of his embarrassing trance. Taeyong shook his head furiously and wiped drool subtly from the corner of his lips.

Jaehyun was really trying to be open with him right now, doing things he had never done before just to get Taeyong to get comfortable with him Taeyong was too shy to take his offer. The boy decided taking off his shoes to feel the sand beneath his toes was enough nature he would need in a day.

Jaehyun though, had other ideas. The man grinned mischievously as Taeyong watched him with a quizzical look. Jaehyun blocked his view from the sun and before he could register what was happening, Taeyong felt himself being carried bridal style.

Jaehyun made his way into the waters despite Taeyong's yelps. Taeyong began to hit his chest in protest before Jaehyun stopped knee deep into the ocean.

"Jaehyun, put me down!" He said angrily but his face resisted a smile. The last time he had been this close to Jaehyun was when they slept together and that was weeks ago.

"As you wish, little one."

"Wait, no!" Taeyong screeched. He fisted Jaehyun's shirt tightly as he felt himself being lowered. Jaehyun brought him back up with a smug grin and Taeyong felt the urge to wipe it away. Kiss it away.

He blushed from him own thoughts, his stomach now in knots.

Jaehyun carefully placed him down instead with his legs entering the water first so Taeyong could stand up. The boy shivered slightly at the nipping cold and wet fabric.
Unlike Jaehyun, he hadn't rolled his pants up.