𝓽ꪮꪮ 𝘴᭙ꫀꫀ𝓽 𝓽ꪮ ᥇𝘳ꫀꪖ𝓽ꫝ

"Taehyung, you know I only love you"

"I love you too"

But it was all just a lie. He never loved Taehyung, he lied, he is a liar.

Taehyung jumped up from his bed, with beads of sweat rolling down his face. He had the dream again. Tears invaded the omegas eyes, and he felt sad. He would always miss him, forever and ever. And he hated that. He hated that he missed the person who betrayed him. He hated it and hated him.

Taehyung yawned and slowly got out of bed. But before he could even stretch, his mother sprinting in the room.

"Tae! Baby!"
His mother yelled.
"The leaders son is finding his mate today! Who knows! It could be you, so start changing quickly! The ceremony is going to start"

Taehyung groaned. He didn't want to be that stupid rude guys mate! He didn't need an alpha! He just wanted a guy he was truly in love with, not some mean and rude alpha who would even spare him a glance.

His mother looked for clothes, trying to find something cute and stylish. Taehyung rolled his eyes. He loved his mother, but she was always asking for him to find his mate, but everyone in the village wasn't his mate.

His mother really wanted him to be mated, and to have grandchildren.

His mother picked out a red silk shirt, and black jeans. She brang him dangly silver earrings, and curled his hair more, making it look silver/ish light brown.

Taehyung looked in the mirror. Now he looks absolutely stunning. Taehyung smirked softly, and his mother grabbed his hand and led him out the home.

While they were walking to the ceremony, all the other alphas eyed him, wanting so bad to make Taehyung theres. But really, who wouldn't? He was looking absolutely dazzling, every corner of him was shining bright, that is, except for his smile, because he was absolutely not in the mood.

He didn't want to watch that rude customer get a mate! Because he didn't deserve one.

How do alphas find there mate? On a faithful mate day, there other mate has a strong sweet Aroma, that there mate can only smell. And that is how the alphas find there omegas, or betas find there betas.

Soon, one by one, the omegas went up the scary alpha, but none of them could smell the others scent.

Taehyung felt a bit tingly while the other omegas went on stage. Taehyung than smelt a strong scent. It was of Sweet jasmine tea and fresh picked raspberries. Taehyung started to feel impatient. He just wanted this stupid ceremony To be over so he could find this scent.

On the other side, on the stage, seokjin was sitting on a throne like chair, awaiting to find his mate. But that's when a smell hit him. It was like a strong smell of vanilla, freshly brewed coffee, and fresh sweet strawberries.

Seokjin bit his lip. It was too good.

Now Taehyung was up. He slowly walked onto the stage, the scent getting stronger and stronger. Seokjin could smell it too. It was too good for the both of them, they needed more than just smelling the scent from afar.

Taehyung walked up the the alpha and his eyes windened. Oh no. No no no no. This scent.. his mate is the alpha.