ᘜO ᘜᗴT YOᑌᖇ ᗰᗩTᗴ

Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Both of the boy's eyes winded, and Seokjin got up from his chair and yelled,
"You!"
They both said in unison.

They both than realize everyone was staring at them. Seokjin embarrassingly sat back down, and pushed his bangs up.
Seokjin sighed out.
"Your my omega.."

Everyone in the crowd cheered out, especially Taehyungs mother, who was even happier nowing it was the soon to be leader of the pack. Even Taehyungs father proudly side smiled.

But Seokjin wasn't finished.
"-but I'm not taking him"

Seokjin got up from the throne like chair, and walked of the stage. Seokjins father widened his eyes and stomped over, to the curtains where Seokjin was.

Taehyung just stood there. He just... Taehyung turned his head slightly, and saw his father glaring at him. Oh no. This was not good. No no no. Taehyung ran off stage. He was so embarrassed. Everyone was laughing at the rejection, and Taehyungs father was absolutely very mad.

Taehyung ran away. Not to his house, not to the cafe, but just kept running, not knowing where he was going, but that didn't stop him.

How could he get rejected? Taehyung wasn't only embarrassed, but mad that the alpha barely even cared, just said no right away.

It was even more stupid to think they were destined together! So how could anyone even think that!

Taehyung ran into the forest, falling on the floor from exhaustion. He knew that if he went back to his father, his father would be very ashamed of his rejected son, and taehyung was absolutely not ready to face that face just yet.

Taehyung layed with his back against the dead twigs and dirt. He sighed to himself, looking up at the tall trees and blue skies.

He couldn't believe it. He only wanted a nice living life with a mate that would cherish him with love and loyalty. Taehyung never dared to trust love after...

After a faithful event that had went down, crushing Taehyungs life to bits.

.......................

"Seokjin what are you doing! Get back on the stage this instant!"
Seokjins father demanded, stomping angrily toward him.

Seokjin angrily bit his lip and turned around to face his father.
"I'm not taking some weak omega as my 'mate'!"
Seokjin never dared to talk back to his father, no no, but he was yelling at his point.

Seokjins father angrily put his finger in Seokjins face and waved it.
"Seokjin- if you don't go back to your mate, you won't be chosen as the next leader!"

And that's when Seokjins madness all crashed down.
"Father! You can't possibly do that!"

"Oh yes I can! No get your ass back there!"

Seokjin growled and went back to the stage, but raising and eyebrow when nobody was there.

"Where is he?"
Seokjin growled.

The alpha guards all eyed each other, fearing what to say.
"H-he ran off sir"
One of them spoke out.

Seokjins father went back along stage and squeezed his tip part of his nose after hearing that.
"Than what are you standing for! Go after him!"

The guards all nodded, but before they could go, Seokjins father yelled again.
"No not you! I'm talking about Seokjin! Seokjin go get your mate!"

Seokjin looked at his father in disbelief. And growled out.
"Fine!"