𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

Taehyung felt his eyes lid open, slowly bringing his hands up to rub them.

"Huh?"

Taehyung hadn't remembered getting into bed last night. The silver haired man looked over next to him, just to see Seokjin, with his arms crossed onto the side of the bed, his head in between, sleeping peacefully.

"Huh..? Oh.. morning Tae."
Seokjin yawned, seeing Taehyung was awake.

The omega nodded.
"Uhm Hyung..? I don't remember how I got here.."

"Oh yea, after we ate and danced, you fell asleep, so I carried you home."

Taehyungs eyes widened.
"W-Wait carried?"

Seokjin laughed, ruffling Taehyungs hair.
"Yup!... anyway, aren't you hungry? There's a dining hall in the hospital, I'll grab us some breakfast."

Taehyung just nodded, rubbing his eyes. It felt weird to talk to Seokjin. Not that he didn't like to talk to him, but just now that he realized his feelings, it felt awkward, like he himself could make it awkward.

The omega looked out the window, watching the townspeople walk over the towns square. It also feels weird to think that he, the missing prince, had his own kingdom just like this.. his own army.. troops.. alphas, Betas, and omegas.

Taehyung kind of felt out of place.

He is a prince. The missing prince, Taehyung. An omega, son of the king and queen he didn't even know of, who he had barely just met.

And he felt even more out of order knowing he had to chose to marry Seokjin or not, which was nerve wrecking. And it wasn't even all in his power.

But if Seokjin were to say yes.. would he?

"I would.. I would definitely.."
Taehyung mumbled, smiling a bit.

Maybe he would say yes.

"Hey Tae! I brought us some food.. seaweed soup, and bean sprout rice! Our there's cereal.."

But then Taehyung could only ever remember what had happened before... how much he, how much Seokjin hated him. How he practically got his adopted father to throw him out of he house.. humiliated him in front of the whole kingdom.. laughed and called him weak when he was injured.. locked him up in a tower.. screamed at him after he saved Seokjin.. threw him to the floor...

"Taehyung? Hey are you okay?"
Taehyung immediately flinched out of his flashbacks.

"Uhm Yea..."
Taehyung told Seokjin.

Obviously the older alpha didn't believe that Taehyung was okay, and ruffled the omegas hair.
"Hey.. if there's anything you want to tell me.. I'm here."

Taehyung just shook his head.
"No.. I'm fine."

Taehyungs last words sounded a bit rude, making Seokjin step back a little.
"Okay.. heres your breakfast.. I'll give you some space.."

It's not like Taehyung wanted the older to leave. But he couldn't help but remember all the flashbacks.. every time they had gotten together for once it broke apart. Not this time though. The omega's frown stretched into a smile. Seokjin changed. Well, maybe not changed, but finally showed his soft side.

"No.. stay with me please..."
Taehyung whimpered.

So he did.