Sᴏᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs

Taehyung giggles. He could do whatever he wanted right now.
"Hey! Mean pabo! Wake up!"

Taehyung squatted close to him and giggled. For the first time, he saw what Seokjin looked like up close. Taehyungs eyes widened. Seokjin was very handsome.

But than Taehyung remembered everything.
"You might be handsome! But you still a mean pabo!"
He whisper yelled.

Taehyung put his finger on his chin, trying to figure out what he should do.

............

"Ughhh"
Taehyung groaned, pulling Seokjin into jimin guest room (which was his room, but it's okay, he would sleep on the sofa).

Taehyung layed Seokjin in the bed, pulling the covers on him. Taehyung sighed, huffing. His hand aches more now.

Taehyung turned off the lamp, and went to the sofa. He took an extra blanket and layed it on him.

————————

Seokjin woke up, his stomach grumbling, but for the first time in these days, he had a pretty nice sleep.

Seokjin rubbed his eyes and his widened. He wasn't in his room. Seokjin tried to revive what had happened last night. He only remembered passing out.

"I'm not a scaredy-cat I could handle this"
Seokjin mumbled.

But before he could get out of the bed, the door squeaked open. Seokjin eyes widened once he realized it was-
"You?!"
Seokjin yelled at Taehyung, jumping out of the bed.

Taehyung was holding onto a bowl of soup.
"I made soup, you seem hungry"

Seokjin tilted his head, his anger going down a bit, but he didn't care.
"I don't want something from a weak omega"

Seokjin shoved Taehyung away, leaving the room. Taehyung held onto the soup, trying not to let it fall.

"But your overworking yourself! Okay! I don't care if I'm weak! Just eat the soup!"
Taehyung yelled after the alpha.

Taehyungs eyes went wide. He was about to say sorry and apologize, until the soup was lifted off his hands.

"Fine fine! Just stay away from me after!"
Seokjin yelled.

Taehyung softly side smiled. He was just a few steps away from getting Seokjin to like him.

________________

Seokjin had came back from jimin house and was again fighting with dummies, and sharpening his sword. Seokjin was still a bit hungry but the soup made his hunger die down, which Seokjin was kind of thankful for.

Seokjin striked the dummy ripping out its cotton.

...........

Taehyung opened the secret under tunnel, and followed inside, hearing clashing of swords and strikings.

Taehyung walked in and saw Seokjin fighting a dummy. Taehyung looked at Seokjin. He seemed so graceful fighting the dummy. He glided, and striked, it looked a bit... ethereal?

"Ehem"
Taehyung coughed.

Seokjins eyes went wide and he dropped his sword.
"How did you-"

"Your father took me here"
Taehyung inturpted, his eyes exploring the place.

"What! This is secret! Leave!"
Seokjin growled.

Taehyung looked over at Seokjin. The growl did scare him a bit, but he didn't care. He didn't want to be the laughing stock of the village, he didn't want his parents to hate him, so he kept going.

"Mmhm I brought water and fresh cookies from the bakery, aren't you a bit hungry?"

Seokjin looked over at Taehyung. He was hungry for a snack...
"Alright fine! But you better not tell a soul where I am!"

Taehyung nodded, trying not to get the alpha madder. Taehyung reached into his bag, pulling out a cute little pink box filled with cookies.

Seokjin didn't take one, be just kind of stood there, so Taehyung scooched the box over to Seokjin and gave him a water bottle.

The two sat in silence for a few minutes until Seokjin broke it.

"Okay. Were done here. Now leave and never come back"
He growled, but soemthing in his voice made it seem a bit softer.

But Taehyung didn't understand why Seokjin was working so hard. It seemed like all the soldiers were working twice as hard, but he decided not to ask and just leave.

Taehyung left the underground area, knowing he would be back there soon.

............

Seokjin fought the dummy. His eyes kept going towards Taehyung who was leaving, but he kept focusing back on his dummy.

His inner wolf wanted Taehyung, wanted to look at him and touch him, but Seokjin didn't care. He didn't like Taehyung he...
"I hate that weak omega! I would never mate with a stupid band weak omega!"

To Seokjin, Taehyung looked small, he was short, and didn't seem strong. But he was much more, that Seokjin couldn't see.