🆂🆃🅴🅴🅻 🆂🆆🆁🅾︎🅳🆂

Taehyung woke up, his back still soar. Taehyung bit his lip, slowly lifting himself out of bed, trying not to sepress a whimper.

"N-no Taehyung.. whimpers are for weaklings.."
Taehyung slowly got out of bed, walking to the kitchen to have breakfest.

Jimin was standing there humming to himself.

"Morning jimin"
Taehyung mumbled.

Jimin smiles, turning around but screamed when he saw Taehyung.

"What he hell Taehyung! What heppend to you!"

Taehyung had small little black bags under his eyes, his body was droopy, and he was very tired.

"What are you tAlking about"
Taehyungs voice cracked in the middle of his sentence.

Jimin just shook his head.
"What heppend to you?"

"I just couldn't sleep yesterday"
And that was the truth. Taehyung couldn't sleep from the stinging pain in his back.

"Well.. get some rest Alright? I'm going to be out for a bit.."

Taehyung nodded, going over to fech himself some toast. Even though his back still hurt, he decided to train today.

Taehyung finished his breakfest, gulping down some milk before going down to the basement for practice.

Taehyung beat the punching bag for a about an hour, but stopped after a while. This wasn't going to help.

Taehyung than knew what to do. He changed his clothes to a T-shirt and shorts, and walked out of the house. He walked into the forest.

Taehyung climbed one of the trees, his back still aching, but that was all part of training right? Pain and tolerance?

Taehyung climbed to be top of the tree, watching the soldiers train themselves.

He watched as the soldiers slid there swords out of the pockets, bringing them out, and swiping at different locations, having different technics and ways of fighting.

But it almost seemed like each solider had a different technic, a different style of fighting.

Thats when Taehyung eyes glowed. If he were to learn each and every soldiers techniques and moves, he would be onstoppable!

Taehyung grabbed his small notebook out of his pocket and started to write down the techniques of the first soldier he saw.

The soldier batted his sword against a tree, than jumped up, kicking off the enemy's head, making the enemy loos there balance, than swiping the sword at there chest, tripping them, and forcing them to surrender.

Taehyung started to write the second soilders tactics, than the third. Taehyung was on a role. He knew that the hard part would be to actually learn these techniques, but that was yet to come.

Taehyung climbed off the tree, having a notebook with already three of the soldiers tactics, techniques, sword fighting moves, and defense with swords.

Taehyung went back to the village, and entered a small sword shop.

"Good morning- oh. An omega? Are you?"

Taehyung nodded at the mans question.

"Hmm, that's funny, I never had an omega come to my shop. Are you here to buy a sword for a beta or alpha friend?"
The man behind the counter asked.

Taehyung shook his head.
"No, I want to learn myself"

Taehyung would have thought that the man would have laughed, but to his suprise, the mans eyes sparkled.

"Really? That's great! Show off you moves Alright?"
The man said.

Taehyung joyfully nodded on.

"So, which sword speaks out you the most?"
The man behind the counter asked.

Taehyung looked around, but none of the swords seemed like they fit Taehyung.

"I'm sorry.. I don't really think-"

"None of these are your type hmm?"
The man asked.

Taehyung embarrassingly nodded his head.
Even though taheyung had said no, the man still had an idea.

"How about you make your own sword? There are materials I have behind the counter. You have to pick what you like, steel, metal, wood. Than you have to make the blade, have the heat treatment, and much more. Are you up for it?"

Taehyung looked over at the man. His own sword.. his own dream sword..

"I'll do it"

The man behind the counter smiled.
"Alright, but let me let you on a secret. Most of the alphas pick metal as a sword, but steel is way stronger. Metal is better for jewelry making, but steel is a way better and strong material than metal"

Taehyung nodded smiling. It was true. Steel was much better than metal. It was stronger and had more tolerance.

"And since your the first omega here, I'll let you make your sword for free, the materiels are on the house"
The man glowed.

Taehyungs eyes widened, as he smiled widely, jumping over the counter and hugging the man.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

Making yourself a sword was very pricy, especially a steel sword.

"What is your name boy?"
The man asked.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung!"
Taehyung gushed.

"Well Taehyung, you have lots to learn, especially if your going to be by the prince's side!"

Taehyung eyes widened.
"How did you-"

"I know everything taheyung"
The man joked, winking.

____________

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!