𝐾𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Taehyung woke up, right away feeling a sting in his right arm. Taehyung looked around to see he was alone, and that his upper right arm was wrapped around in a thin cloth, like a bandage.

Taehyung got up, putting his back against the head of the bed. Taehyung sighed. Where was he? Taehyungs eyes explored the room, and it seemed like a guest room.

There was a white bed Taehyung was on, a nightstand next to him, a lightstand on the nightstand, a large tv in front of him, a walk in closet, and a long window on the side of the bed.

Taehyung wanted to get out of bed, but it felt like his whole body was on fire.

Taehyung whimpered, and he heard the door open.

"Aww honey your awake?"

Who was this woman? A tall woman had entered the room. She was absolutely stunning. Her hair was short, straight, and black, and she looked like a model.

"I-I'm Sorry Who are y-you?"
The poor boy asked, tilting his head in confusion.

She softly smiled and sat next to him on the bed.
"I'm Seokjins mother, how are you feeling?"

Taehyungs eyes widened. Does that mean.. THIS IS SEOKJINS HOUSE!

"I'm uhh feeling okay I guess, my body just kinda stings"
Taehyung answered, his eyes looking out the doorway, where the hallway was.

"Really? Okay. By the way, I have to leave for some business. Seokjin is home to take care of you, okay? Goodbye"
She left the room before Taehyung could say anything.

Taehyung face palmed. He knew this would go horribly wrong. This seokjin guy hated him.. Taehyung tried to remember what had happened. So, right, he passed out after getting bit.. than.. he woke up and Seokjin saved him! That doctor had also, by putting that anti venom shot in, but Seokjin still practically saved him!

But Seokjin still rejected him and is a mean and rude person, that is, at least what Taehyung thinks.

________________

Seokjin huffed, growling. He stomped over to the guest room Taehyung was in, and slammed the door open.

Taehyung jumped from the noise, clutching the blanket from being afraid.

"Look stupid omega! I don't like you! And I never will! Your not my mate! So get out of my house!"
Seokjin yelled, growling.

Taehyung bit his lip, and nodded, looking down at his lap, trying not to cry from being scared.

Taehyung slowly got out of bed, almost tripping. His body was on fire, and he had to clutch the bed to not fall. His arm stung horribly, as he walked out the room.

For just a second, when Seokjin heard the omegas wimper, his eyes softened, but went back to his angry self.

Taehyung slowly walked out the house, and Seokjin slammed the doors on his back.

Taehyung walked over to his home, about a mile walk away. Taehyung knocked on the door, and his mother worryingly opened it.

"Taehyung you can't be here! Your father is furious! You need to leave before he catches you! Stay over at your friends house okay?"

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.
"But why?"

His mother sighed and put her hand in his shoulder.
"He doesn't want you stepping foot inside the house unless your mate accepts you, and if he sees you inside, he'll beat you, and throw you out.

That's when it hit Taehyung. He's kicked out. Just because.. Taehyung sighed. He needed to make Seokjin fall in love with him so he could go back into his home, and regain his honor (lmao).

And he also needed to show Seokjin that he wasn't weak, that he was strong, he would start by that, and start going up from there.

But for now he had to probaly stay at Jimins house. The only place he really could stay.

_____________
𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡