꧁ 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 ꧂

Seokjin turned around to Taehyung. Taehyungs eyes went wide.

"S-sorry I'll leave right away!"
Taehyung said, bowing quickly than leaving.

But before Taehyung could leave, Seokjin grabbed his wrist. Taehyungs eyes went wide and he turned his head to look at Seokjin. Seokjin was looking away from eye contact,

"I.. thanks for saving my life I guess..."
Seokjin than looked over, them locking eyes.

Taehyungs eyes softened, but he still was reminded about the other day.
"...yea umm your welcome I guess"
Taehyung tried to get out of Seokjins hand hold, but Seokjin kept his grip.

"My mother said that if someone were to save my life, I would have to do all in my life to help there's. So.. I'll give you a chance.. come to the actual training grounds with he other soldiers in two days"

Taehyungs eyes kept wide, as his smile rose a bit, him nodding on.

______________

Taehyung went back to Jimins home to change his pajamas to some clothes, than went out to the swords shop.

Taehyung entered in, the little jingling bells telling out his entrance.

Kia turned around, waving at him.
"Your sword is ready, just a bit more tinkering and adjustments"

Taehyungs smile rapidly went wider, and he skipped over to the other side of the counter.

.......

It had been two hours, and Taehyungs sword was ready. It was 3 feet and 4 inches long.

Taehyung felt stronger with the sword by his side. He so comfortable and confident in the sword, probaly because he put all his sweat into it, works hard to make it, and because it was his.

Taehyung thanked the man deeply. But still wondered why something like this would be free.

"Umm Kia?"

"Yes?"
Kia turned around from the fire stove.

"What's the real reason you gave this to me for free? I feel like there's something I don't know"

The mans eyes softened.
"There is.. you see.. I once had a beautiful son. He was an omega, very nice, and very innocent. I loved him with everything in me. He always wanted to sword fight, and become one of those soldiers who saved us all, but I said no. I didn't want him getting hurt, after all, he was an omega. But because I said no, he went out, leaving us to the other side, and decided to fight in there side instead..."

Taehyung sadly awed, patting the mans back.
"I'm sorry.. but he surely misses you right? It's not like he wouldn't.. you seem like a lovely father"

The man smiled at what Taehyung had said.
"Thank you.. but I'd really like you to.. I guess take my sons place, become a sword fighter for him"

Taehyung smiled sadly, but nodded his head. Guess he won't only be doing it for himself and Seokjin than, but also a sad omega who just wanted to fulfill his dream.

Taehyung went into the forest, deciding he could train there. He took out his sword from his sword pocket, starting to learn the tactics of each men and soldier.