𝕎𝕒𝕣?

Taehyung was asleep on his best friends sofa, Jimins. He was sleeping peacefully, until he woke up from some kind of burning smell.

Taehyung winced at the horrible smell and slowly lifted his body up, that ached.

"Jimin? What's that smell?"
Taehyung asked, slowly wiping his eyes.

"U-uhh nothing! Go back to- shit- sorry just go back to sleep!"
Jimin yelled from the kitchen.

Don't tell me he was burning the kitchen down. Taehyung groaned and stuffed his face into his pillow, his whole body ached from just one poison bite.

"O-Okay So were not having breakfast.. I'll just get some crossaints from the cafe, be right back Tae"
Jimin said, pulling his coat on his back and leaving the house.

Taehyung just sighed, looking up at the wall. How could his life just fall in itself like this? How how how? He was always such a good kid so why?

Taehyung slowly fell asleep, but woke up to Taehyung opening the door.

"Hey tae. I bruaght croissants and your shots"

Oh no no no. Taehyungs eyes widened and he tried to escape the sofa, not wanting to get another anti venom shot.

Jimin held the boy down and inserted the shot, and put a small bandage on it. Taehyungs face winced and the shot.

"Rude"
Taehyung said, trying to hit jimin.

Jimin laughed, dodging Taehyungs weak hits.
"Just take your stupid croissant"

Jimin handed an chocolate filled croissant over to Taehyung, and taehyung happily ate it all.

He hadn't aten for a day already, and he was starving.

______________

Seokjin massaged his forehead, trying not to angrily lash out on somebody.

Seokjins father entered the room and sighed.
"We have another problem"

Seokjin looked up at his father.
"What is it now?"

Seokjins father sat on the big throne next to Seokjins throne. Seokjins father was the king, so he had the largest throne.

"It's the other side- they want war"
His father announced.

Seokjin shot up and looked at his father.
"War?! War?! Are they crazy?!"

Seokjins father huffed, massaging the tip of his nose.
"Yes war. There obviously very stubborn for asking for that, but what they want is what they will receive"

Seokjins eyes widened and he ran out the palace like home. He ran into his underground secret training area. Nobody knew about this except for the king and queen. He grabbed his longer sword, sharpening it.

He placed a dummy, and fought it. No. A war? With the other side? Seokjin bit his lip, too hard, making blood run down his lip.

Seokjin growled, wiping the blood away, and kept fighting the dummy.

There had always been two sides. Both sides were hating on each other. There is a whole wall protecting each village.

Why they hate each other? Nobody really knows the truth. All this hate started two years ago. The king, Seokjins father, was best friends with the king in the other kingdom. Their had been some rumors that Seokjins father had betrayed the other king, other rumors portraying that the other king had stole something valuable from Seokjins father, and they become rivals.

Nobdody really knew. Seokjin sometimes tried to ask his father what had happened, but his father would either dodge the question or say it was nothing.

But it really was something if the other king wanted to declare war against the two kingdoms.

Seokjin stabbed the dummy in the chest with his long blade. Seokjin huffed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He couldn't be tired!

Seokjin growled out, showing out his alpha fangs that striked out with his anger.
"Stupid stupid stupid!"

Seokjin yelled. He knew he could yell all he wanted because nobody could hear it.

Seokjin punched the wooden wall, cracking his knuckles, making them dirty have little scratches. Seokjin huffed and took some long white laces of bandage and wrapped jt around his right hand knuckles.

No. There couldn't be war.

Seokjin stomped over to his father throne and looked straight at his fathers eyes, glaring.
"Bring all the soldiers. We're training them twice as hard."

Seokjins father smirked.

_____________

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ( ˘ ³˘)♥