꧁ 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 ꧂

The man had gave Taehyung gloves and an apron.

"Alright Taehyung, I want you to pick how long you want your sword to be"

Taehyung thought for a moment.
"3 feet long uh sir"

The man laughed.
"Oh don't have to call me sir! Just call me Kia"

Taehyung smiled and nodded. Kia took out a bunch of long steel rods, showing them all out to Taehyung.

"Which one speaks out to you?"
Kia asked.

Taehyung reaches his hand out, picking the steel rod in the middle. Kia smiled, putting away the other rods and handing the steel rod to Taehyung.

"Making this sword will take time. But to first start, you have to shape your sword."

Kia took the rod out of Taehyungs hands, replacing it with a hammer. Kia than put the rod down on the counter, and put a open like furnace on, letting the fire start.

Kia than took the rod, and placed it into the furnace.

"After a few minute, the rod with get hit enough to mold and shape into your own design. But you obviously can't do it with your hands, that's why your going to have to hit the hammer onto the steel rod to mold it into your sword"

Taehyung nodded, watching as the fire took on to the rod, the steel slowly getting red and bright.

Kia took the rod out with his gloves, pulling it into the counter.

"Now watch Taehyung. The rod is very hot, that's why we have our gloves. Now, watch as I hit the rod, it bends a bit, but if you hit it in the wrong places, it might give your sword scratches"

Kia showed Taehyung the right way to mold the sword, by hitting onto it with a hammer, making it flatter, but sharper.

After 3 hours, Taehyung had finished molding it into a blade. He had to take the rod in and out of the fire, hit it with the hammer, making his hand ache. Taehyung ignored his hand hurting, and kept going. Within the hours, he became stronger with his hand.

That is something the other soldiers didn't know. If you make the sword yourself, you'll find you and your sword more comparable with each other, more comfortable and easy.

"Alright Taehyung, now I'll show you how to make the blade part more sharp... and.."

———————————

Seokjin sat on the bench in his underground training room, putting his head in his hands, sighing repeatedly.

"Why couldn't things just be easier?"
Seokjin questioned.

That's when Taehyung flinched.
"Where is that dummy anyway? Isn't he normally here with some kind of food or something?"

Seokjin peeked from his hands, looking at the doorway, for some reason, he felt like he wanted someone to be there, like he was waiting for someone.

Seokjin eyes widened and his body flung up off the bench.
"No! I don't miss that stupid... weak..."

Seokjin groaned, throwing himself back onto the bench.

"Ugh stupid weak omega!"
He growled, yelling out for the whole world to hear.

—————————